Camp Nou

S

Super Pippo

A roof and new executive and commercial activity was the Foster project. I can guarantee you Rosell can't and won't improve the stadium on that tiny budget he put forward for it, that video is just a dream.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
A roof and new executive and commercial activity was the Foster project. I can guarantee you Rosell can't and won't improve the stadium on that tiny budget he put forward for it, that video is just a dream.

But the Foster project also included an increase to capacity and turning the stadium exterior into some sort of cheap lamp from the 1970s

S

Super Pippo

It was a modest increase in capacity, which is entirely reasonable considering if it wasn't to be done then - before a new roof was built on, would be vastly more expensive to do anytime in the future. Any addition of a roof will require changes to the façade, look at how it changes at the portion that is roofed, it is required to support the roof structure. This will be the same if Rosell adds a roof.

ashrafj

Is it the curse of the Camp Nou?!

It may seem from the title, I mean the curse of the stadium, which falls on the guests from other teams that visit Barcelona vice versa ...
It is the curse of the Nou Camp which are always resolved on our team and to the children of the Camp Nou and themselves at home and in front of fans

Often wasted precious points on the Barcelona Camp Nou, and often shine the opposing team the herb and sophisticated and elusive and record because it provides a breadth and Hesath to practice football and modern art may not find in other venues other .
in the last game in camp nou barcelona 1 - 0 Sporting Gijón ,FC Barcelona 0 - 2 Hercules today FC Barcelona 1 - 1 RCD Mallorca .

I'm here I do not say that Barcelona does not perform well at the Nou Camp ..... the contrary, all their home games like football or war epic not to mention the offers and watching football
But the ground Camp Nou and open play for the team allows for teams visiting a good performance and widespread easy particularly regarding counter-attacks, painful
And you can imagine through the spread of the Barca players on the pitch and during the construction of the attacks, what will be the distance between the players of the four defense??? Sure that more than 25 meters (it is enough space to Fox sniper)

Finally, I hope that the coach pay attention to this privacy and I should not be the Nou Camp and not to us

I hope the interaction of your ideas???

O

oyetunde

its de stupidity of selling all ur physically strong players and replacing them with weak ones believing u can simply out football everybody

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Guys... remember the 2008/09 season... first matches with bad results and then... about Eto: the man already left Barça

Trequartista

The good
Our board wants the Camp Nou to host the final of the 2014's Champions league final.I think we can do it,the last time Camp Nou hosted it was at Manu vs Bayern in 1999

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
With the continuing problems with the pitch, there's a plan in place to inject 20 million artificial grass fibers 20 cm into the ground to couple with the natural grass to give stability

Apparently this is not uncommon in northern European countries & in the Premiership...Would come at a cost of €300,000

There is a concern, however, that due to a change in surface and density of the grass the ball will perhaps exhibit a different bounce off the proposed turf

foto_459513_CAS.jpg

Home of Barca Fans