Camp Nou

FC433

Very excited for the new stadium. Looks absolutely beautiful; however, I am a bit disappointed because Juvenil A will only play on it in the UEFA Youth League.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Very excited for the new stadium. Looks absolutely beautiful; however, I am a bit disappointed because Juvenil A will only play on it in the UEFA Youth League.

Call me a blasphemy or an outcast, I actually like the new Bernabeau design a lot better, to me it is much more sleek with the streamlined, enclosed exterior. The exterior design of the Nou Camp Nou looks too 80-ish to me. :shutup:

Xtroverto

For the first time since the early 1980s, FC Barcelona has managed to play 4 consecutive matches in Camp Nou in front of 90.000+ spectators. The renovation of Camp Nou can't come soon enough, if only the communist scumbags in city hall and the local shitlords living around Camp Nou could stop trying to delay the renovation, it is already 2 years late :bash:

serghei

I hope when they redo this stadium they make it so that it keeps its unique aura. Was just watching the game last night with my brother, and even as old as it looks, the purity of its simplicity is iconic in the sport.

Please don't turn it into one of those futuristic UFO-looking stadiums with touch-screen toilets.

Call me a blasphemy or an outcast, I actually like the new Bernabeau design a lot better, to me it is much more sleek with the streamlined, enclosed exterior. The exterior design of the Nou Camp Nou looks too 80-ish to me. :shutup:

I find it terrible. Looks like one of those concept car designs which are supposed to impress, but lack the human factor.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
For the first time since the early 1980s, FC Barcelona has managed to play 4 consecutive matches in Camp Nou in front of 90.000+ spectators. The renovation of Camp Nou can't come soon enough, if only the communist scumbags in city hall and the local shitlords living around Camp Nou could stop trying to delay the renovation, it is already 2 years late :bash:

I thought the reason why we haven’t started the work is because we are still looking for money needed for the project? 200-300m from Camp Nou naming right?

Xtroverto

I thought the reason why we haven’t started the work is because we are still looking for money needed for the project? 200-300m from Camp Nou naming right?

No, the reason is that the neighbours are using every possible legal mean to stop the project. Currently they are challeging the project arguing it breaks the law. Before that the communists in city hall forced the project to be modified, removing hotels and office buildings.

Read and weep

https://www.metropoliabierta.com/di...n-acuerdo-por-el-nuevo-camp-nou_6145_102.html

https://www.elperiodico.com/es/barcelona/20181023/cup-recurso-ampliacion-camp-nou-7104619

https://www.elespanol.com/deportes/...-inauguracion-nuevo-camp-nou/360215331_0.html

Last edited:

Kerrybai

Dont like Madrids. Looks like a computer mouse.

Nothanks

I wish we could have more of an echo within the stadium to hear the fans more.
We don't have the loudest fans but the current structure also makes us quieter than we really are.

if we added roofs it would solve it.

Xtroverto

Average attendance is up by 9% over last season, almost 78k average counting all competitions, that means ~200k more people going to Camp Nou this season. 8 games with attendance over 90k for the first time this century. The biggest increase has come in the Champions League with 19%, reaching semis has a big part in that but still this years average is higher even without the semifinal game.

77.687 +9% (overall attendance)
77.160 +7,9% (League)
86.178 +19% (Champions League)
67.324 +4% (Cup)

Total audience with one game left to play is 2.175.000

The 8 games with +90k this season

98.299 Barça-Liverpool
96.708 Barça-Manchester United
93.346 Barça-Olympique de Lyon
93.265 Barça-Real Madrid
92.795 Barça-Espanyol
92.453 Barça-Atlético de Madrid
92.008 Barça-Real Madrid
91.917 Barça-Levante

Last edited:

George_Costanza

But I thought people don't want to watch Valverde's boring football. :thinking:

but but this is an increase to last season's average attendance, isn't it? Last season was still under EV. Compare it to average attendance during Pep of 84k, or an all-time average of 80k? we are still way below that level.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Average attendance is up by 9% over last season, almost 78k average counting all competitions, that means ~200k more people going to Camp Nou this season. 8 games with attendance over 90k for the first time this century. The biggest increase has come in the Champions League with 19%, reaching semis has a big part in that but still this years average is higher even without the semifinal game.

77.687 +9% (overall attendance)
77.160 +7,9% (League)
86.178 +19% (Champions League)
67.324 +4% (Cup)

Total audience with one game left to play is 2.175.000

The 8 games with +90k this season

98.299 Barça-Liverpool
96.708 Barça-Manchester United
93.346 Barça-Olympique de Lyon
93.265 Barça-Real Madrid
92.795 Barça-Espanyol
92.453 Barça-Atlético de Madrid
92.008 Barça-Real Madrid
91.917 Barça-Levante

I remember that 60-70k people came for the game in the Copa when Riqui debuted. Was there any reason for this? There usually are 40k at most at first Copa games.

Home of Barca Fans