Camp Nou

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Come back in July when the fixtures are confirmed! La Liga won't start until September because of the world cup, the only matches would be the supercup if we win the league and the Gamper match which is a friendly.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bZZlu-u_TGI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bZZlu-u_TGI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
[/YOUTUBE]

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Looks fantastic.
I have never been yet!
camp_nou.jpg

E

El_Fuego

i was at camp nou in 2006., and it is beautifull. i'll be there in september again.

beef-supreme

So is it possible that the new president (i.e. Rossell) will discuss the issue of the new Camp Nou? Well I mean of course it's possible, but does anyone know how likely that project is to materialise?

barca7788

Nepali Cule
yes it sucks that the constructions aren`t going.
fcuk all those bonuses they gave to the player.ffs they are paid loads why need any bonuses.

LeoGetz

Screw the Foster project. The should invest some money into renovating what's there already. Someone mentioned the toilets already...

Camp Nou's not only good for football by the way:

Bruce Springsteen & the E-Street Band, July 19th 2008

P1010010.jpg

Bruce Springsteen & the E-Street Band, July 20th 2008

P1010023.jpg

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
So is it possible that the new president (i.e. Rossell) will discuss the issue of the new Camp Nou? Well I mean of course it's possible, but does anyone know how likely that project is to materialise?

I think only Jaume Ferrer would continue with the Foster project, Sandro has said very clearly that he'd abandon it in favour of this:

V

vallieibrahimovic

I went to camp nou last december.wonderful stadium!!!

Barcafan 2304

I like the video above. Hope the music is part of the package, even in a tense el clasico or Champions League, the place would be chilled!

Forrest Gump

Only visited Camp Nou once, I love it! I especially like the exit from the catacombs to the pitch. It's so tight and old fashioned. Shouldn't been renovated.

tk_TommyKim

I hate the Foster project for sure, but I kind of want to see roofs over every seat. The Mediterranean weather is nice, but it's never going to be free of clouds.

Barcafan 2304

I hate the Foster project for sure, but I kind of want to see roofs over every seat. The Mediterranean weather is nice, but it's never going to be free of clouds.

Id be happy with that. A bit of cover from rain would be nice and on 2 occasions last season (against Sevilla and Osasuna) the crowd was reduced because of the rain. If the stadium had a roof, it would help bring in more punters when there is inclement weather

Home of Barca Fans