Camp Nou

serghei

camp_nou_interior.jpg

The interior looks amazing imo.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Meh, just a metal roof is laid on top of the existing stadium.

Any more detail exterior or interior pictures/renditions?

Alik

Yeah. I have to say the new Abu Dhabi Bernabeu looks much more impressive :(

The more I look at the ours the less I like it. We just don't seem to have the same business acumen that Real Madrid does.

RNYmy1H.jpg

I think ours looks better. Or at least, ours suits us and that one suits Madrid.

Darko

Looks better currently?! Right now the inside looks like a concrete, unfinished bunker peppered with depressed hot-dog sellers standing by their street-type carts. Then, if you don't break your legs on the dodgy stairs (which tend to not have any bannisters to hold on to) you get to spend the match seating on shitty, uncomfortable plastic chairs. At this point just giving it a lick of paint is going to improve it tenfold.

Should have added "looks better on the outside". The new one looks like any other boring stadium/shopping mall, whereas the current Camp Nou looks like a coliseum.
Coliseum-and-Nou-Camp.jpg

AnnieSureshot

Should have added "looks better on the outside". The new one looks like any other boring stadium/shopping mall, whereas the current Camp Nou looks like a coliseum.

I take it you've never been there - the Current Camp Nou looks only ok in aerial photos. When you stand next to it, it's kinda underwhelming unfortunately. Like an unfinished skeleton of a building. Football wasn't supposed to be glamorous in the 50's when it was built, I guess.

img_1995.jpg

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Love that gradient effect on the seats, will look incredible for those big champions league nights

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Any idea why we didnt cover full stadium like RM? I mean it will provide protection against rainfall/snowfall?

Their new Bernabeu looks like a toilet and was rejected by city officials until further notice. I wouldn't worry about their redevelopment plans. We don't copy Real Madrid, we are Barça.

lovebarca

Their new Bernabeu looks like a toilet and was rejected by city officials until further notice. I wouldn't worry about their redevelopment plans. We don't copy Real Madrid, we are Barça.

Not copying them...my concerns is about rainfall/snowfall.

Home of Barca Fans