Camp Nou

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Anybody feel that Camp Nou is much silent than other Stadium...I mean considering we have 90,000+ Supporters but we still make less noise than Anfield or Allianz Arena.

Atmosphere is shit most of the time. Also, if we aren't playing a big game, the attendance is embarrassing as a bonus. Too many tourists with no real feelings for our game and team. It's just like they're visiting a museum. One of the reasons I want our ultras back to make some noise, or even better, lower the ticket prices so more locals who live and breathe for the club can attend our games.

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
They should send barcaforum members there... I'd yell the s*it out of that stadium... They'd think the bloody Estonians started an invasion or smth like that.

raki

Anybody feel that Camp Nou is much silent than other Stadium...I mean considering we have 90,000+ Supporters but we still make less noise than Anfield or Allianz Arena.

One of the reasons is the size of the stadium and being open. The sound is lost.
Another reasons were already mentioned above.

lovebarca

One of the reasons is the size of the stadium and being open. The sound is lost.
Another reasons were already mentioned above.

Doubt its due to Open stadium as our supporters neither make wave of clapping or jumping either....they don't interested in that i think.

Galning

The stadium does play a rather large part. Can't even sing a song with the entire ground at the same time because the acoustics are horrible. All other reasons people are saying are also true though. It's not in Barça's culture to go crazy.

lovebarca

Thing is if stadium is noisy than Team felt supported and its kind of 12 man....Was watching Bayern vs Porto return lag of last year..Bavarians supported like hell..constant drumming and singing..
BVB supporters also very loud..

JamDav1982

Thing is if stadium is noisy than Team felt supported and its kind of 12 man....Was watching Bayern vs Porto return lag of last year..Bavarians supported like hell..constant drumming and singing..
BVB supporters also very loud..

Barca fans do make a lot of noise in the biggest games.

Few weeks ago vs Atletico the atmosphere was really good and if they had a game 3-1 down from first leg in CL it would be rocking.

Mcnico

I remember my first game at Camp Nou in 99, it struck me how quiet it was for a big attendance and the city derby. 85,000 vs Espanyol. But as mentioned I believe it is down to such huge tourist numbers at each game. Still awe inspiring every time I walk through those turnstiles though 😎

aaron101

I remember the Champions League Final where the Barcelona fans were much louder than Juve fans. They were singing the whole 90 minutes. I really wish that it would also happen to Camp Nou. The people on our stadium just doesn't care to support our team. They don't follow the chants. They just sit and record with their phone.

Galning

I remember my first game at Camp Nou in 99, it struck me how quiet it was for a big attendance and the city derby. 85,000 vs Espanyol. But as mentioned I believe it is down to such huge tourist numbers at each game. Still awe inspiring every time I walk through those turnstiles though ��

The atmosphere the last couple of years has increased a lot for big games.

Home of Barca Fans