Ronaldo

Nucky

One of my 3 football idols but he is the most important one.. He is also the reason I started watching football, I still have his kit I got in 1998 from my dad.. It's fake but it's a memory.. I still have it at home..

Hatem Ben Arfa

why does this guy hate Barca so much? Says he wishes he scored his goal against Compostela while playing for Real Madrid.

Last edited:

Xtroverto

why does this guy hate Barca so much? Says he wishes he scored his goal against Compostela while playing for Real Madrid.

After signing to Real Madrid he was the target of a sustained media hate campaign in Sport and Mundo Deportivo and on top of that he was booed every time he played in Camp Nou. The concept of old heroes does not really exist when a player switch between Barca and Real, even when it is by way of a third club like in Ronaldos case. Bernd Shuster is another case, even though the majority of his career was in Barsa he only talks positively about Real Madrid.

El Flaco

For a couple of weeks ago, Ronaldo was invited as a guest in the Brazilian TV program Resenha on ESPN.

Ronaldo revealed how he ended up in Inter 1997.

Quotes taken from BarcaNewsForum

- Ronaldo Nazario (Ex-Barca): "The experience was wonderful at Barcelona, but it was not possible to continue although that was not my fault."

- Ronaldo: "I had reached an agreement to renew my contract just a month before that season was over."

- Ronaldo: "But a week later, Barcelona's lawyer and president agreed that the contract was absurd."

- Ronaldo: "So they would accept the offer of any club that would pay my 29 million euro release clause."

- Ronaldo: "In Barcelona, even today, the club demonstrates these dark arts in their negotiations."

- Ronaldo: "They act in a different way, for instance with the 'Neymar case'. I believe we still do not know what happened."

- Ronaldo: "There are many serious issues and someone is going to pay dearly for them."

Home of Barca Fans