Ronaldo

B

beautifulgame

Genius.

This reminds me of the feints of Pele and Garrincha.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

hah the defender on his back :D just like messi did with Roberto Carlos?

V

Valon

It was kind of him the reason for my starting to like Barcelona although I wasn't a cule back then yet but I remember shaving my head as a kid becuase I wanted to look like him. I loved him until he left for RM.

Beast

The Observer
they respect him so much they allow him to do so.. i don't believe for a second that he would be given 1/10000000000000000000000000 of that time in Europe...
it's very deceiving.. i still love Ronaldo alot but don't be fooled with those videos of Brazilian games

V

Valon

they respect him so much they allow him to do so.. i don't believe for a second that he would be given 1/10000000000000000000000000 of that time in Europe...
it's very deceiving.. i still love Ronaldo alot but don't be fooled with those videos of Brazilian games

I have to agree. There was another defender close and he was just looking at them when he could've gone in and press him more.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i had the honor of seeing him play in 96 it was amazing he was so fast and made defenders just look like cones the only player that goes by people with such each and smoothness for barça is messi.

Home of Barca Fans