Ronaldo

Zqa-

I would love to see him at the WC in Africa, expanding his lead in the all-time WC goalscorer. And if he keeps injury free, keeps netting goals, I can't see why he shouldn't make it.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

8 goals in 10 matches now.
He scores 2 goals against Santos (ex-team of Pele) and pele said some nice things about him:
"the ball came in the feet of the attacker who never misses" and " second goal was world class"

[YOUTUBE]xFl_Fp15Q-M[/YOUTUBE]

F

FCB_Titi_LB

OMG!!!! SECOND GOAL WAS UNBELIEVABLE :eek:
i must say it feels nice to see him scoring again but Brazilian league seems to be quite easy: they play slow,keeper was miles away from his goal ...(no european keeper would stand there when a player comes that close,not even by far)

J

joby

The guy is very composed when he is taking a shot. A lot of strikers should learn from him.

Beast

The Observer
i must say it feels nice to see him scoring again but Brazilian league seems to be quite easy: they play slow,keeper was miles away from his goal ...(no european keeper would stand there when a player comes that close,not even by far)

Fully agree with you Titi

it's nice to see him scoring again i adore Ronaldo but did you guys seen the goals he scored ? it's looks more like they don't want to upset him.. very easy goals he wouldn't have similar time on the ball in Europe to score
as for the second (and also Sao Paulo game last week ) .. Keepers are to blame for it.. u won't find anyone standing like Santos keeper inviting Ronaldo to chip the ball

Evil

Shabazz
Fully agree with you Titi

it's nice to see him scoring again i adore Ronaldo but did you guys seen the goals he scored ? it's looks more like they don't want to upset him.. very easy goals he wouldn't have similar time on the ball in Europe to score
as for the second (and also Sao Paulo game last week ) .. Keepers are to blame for it.. u won't find anyone standing like Santos keeper inviting Ronaldo to chip the ball

:lol::lol:

B

beautifulgame

The man has made every defense and every keeper look amateur throughout his career. His class will remain forever, however I want to see him shed a about three of four more kilos so he can start shredding defenses with his first step. If he can do that and keep up the goalscoring Dunga must give him a chance.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
8 goals in 10 matches now.
He scores 2 goals against Santos (ex-team of Pele) and pele said some nice things about him:
"the ball came in the feet of the attacker who never misses" and " second goal was world class"

[YOUTUBE]xFl_Fp15Q-M[/YOUTUBE]

Good stuff!

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Could be that Ronaldo will be suspended for 10 matches . Brazilian board is looking into video footage.
Botafogo (other team) claims Ronaldo pulled a players hair (out). :)

JALJM

I wasn't really following football politics and new that much when he was at Barca...but was there a good reason why he left? More money? Or did he just want a different challenge?

Home of Barca Fans