Ronaldo

F

Flavia

Ronaldo made a joke, asking the other players to dive on the box, so he can score a penalty :p

PaulFCB

Banned
Have you seen Ronaldo lately? If he plays 30 minutes, I think there's a huge chance of him having a heart attack.

That's funny, I always wondered why our players didn't have a heart attack while playing after drinking Whiskey-Red Bull's all night in clubs while Mutu would sneak into the bathroom to snort a dose :lol:

Well, I never said anything about an official gift, only that if we put it at Barca's level, it's much easier to score against a Fontas-Henrique defense than a Puyol-Pique, thinking Romania won't leave the own box for 80/90 minutes in this game, all Ronaldo has to do is wait on the sideline :lol:.
Of course, especially young players like these guys will probably feel the game at least as they felt an official with Bosnia but then again, they hardly played anything than Liga I so they will probably concede 5+ :wacko:.
Can't forget friendlies with Germany ( 5-1 against a Bayern-Bremen team that was finishing up a tight battle in Bundesliga that spring ) and Spain 1-0 in 2006, Spain's last defeat before USA 0-2 in South Africa :lol:

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Don't care if Ronaldo does not score, but a simple feint/god-like dribbling could happen. Believe it or not he did a few great dribbling skills with Corinthians, but he was been more of a passer before he retired...Best of luck to my #1 idol of all time.

Last edited:

PaulFCB

Banned
Don't care if Ronaldo does not score, but a simple feint/god-like dribbling could happen. Believe it or not he did a few great dribbling skills with Corinthians, but he was been more of a passer before he retired...Best of luck to my #1 idol of all time.

He had two good shots on goal but the goalie denied him well.
I think he could manage another 15 minutes after the break at this rhythm.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
He had two good shots on goal but the goalie denied him well.
I think he could manage another 15 minutes after the break at this rhythm.

Yea saw that. If I was the goalie I'd let those goals in. I would have been the last keeper to have been scored on by this living legend.
Would be an honor!

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Tragic show once again by that disgusting lard-ass... he doesn't even realise what a clown he is.

F

Flavia

Some pics:

110607selecaobrasileira.jpg

ronaldorecebeaboladoarb.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I should clarify: he's had an amazing career and accomplished many things, but I think he could have been Messi-levels of amazing on a consistent basis were it not for the injuries destroying what should have been his physical prime.

Home of Barca Fans