Ronaldo

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Too bad about the injuries and indiscipline, he could be regarded as one of the top three players ever... The best CF I've even seen (when healthy) without a doubt...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ronaldo could have been the best striker of all time, were it not for his injuries and bad career choices (playing in serie a).

But it was a pleasure to watch him. I'd just put Romario above him though.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Ronaldos record speaks for itself, IMO e is better than Zizou, but thats because he was the reason i played football for the first time...

for me, it goes..

1.Ronaldo
2.Van Basten
3.Maradona
4.Best
5.Zidane
6.Pele
7.R Carlos
8.Eusebio
9.Bobby Charlton
10.Cantona

Moe

powered by;
Ronaldos record speaks for itself, IMO e is better than Zizou, but thats because he was the reason i played football for the first time...

for me, it goes..

1.Ronaldo
2.Van Basten
3.Maradona
4.Best
5.Zidane
6.Pele
7.R Carlos
8.Eusebio
9.Bobby Charlton
10.Cantona

that's a ridiculous list.. players are judged on the career theyve had not the talent they have. If it was about talent may I ask where is Quaresma ? :lol:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Oh my bad, I thought it was a list for the best players

In terms of ability s probably correct,

But careers arent everything, If u go by thhat method, Thierry Henry would be one of the best players ever as hes one everything, do you think that?

So its a mix of ability and talent...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Such s shame he didn't stay longer at Barca. His single season here was something phenomenal. And I can go back from times of Hristo, Romario onwards. Not even Messi beats that thrill that Ronaldo brought. But then again, it's just me and the way I remember.
Who is to blame? Nunez, Robson? Really can't tell. But Ronaldo did have this special connection with Moratti family since his PSV days so his switch to Inter wasn't so surprising.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Such s shame he didn't stay longer at Barca. His single season here was something phenomenal. And I can go back from times of Hristo, Romario onwards. Not even Messi beats that thrill that Ronaldo brought. But then again, it's just me and the way I remember.
Who is to blame? Nunez, Robson? Really can't tell. But Ronaldo did have this special connection with Moratti family since his PSV days so his switch to Inter wasn't so surprising.

I agree this is one of the greatest tragedies for Barca along with the way Maradona's Barca career played out.. but my gosh we had some legendary players cruyff maradona romario ronaldo the list just goes on modern day ronnie larson messi on and on we are lucky to be cules

Home of Barca Fans