Ronaldo

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He might be overweight but those fans booed at Maldini when he retired. So much for them. Pathetic

F

fenomeno

Great Barca,great barca fans,great ronaldo,great fenomeno!
Sorry for my bad english,I from China,a new Member.
I am ronaldo and barca fans,I also love Inter milan,and Olsend,your photo ?there is no representative.
There are many ronaldo fans in Italy,I think ronaldo in 97/98 season was best player ever,though he was also great when he played in barca.

F

fenomeno

Ronaldo more than 500 goals in his whole career By FIFA

1990s:1990-1999

1990-91 Social Ramos Clube (Rio): 12 matches/8 goals

1991-93 São Cristovao (Rio): 54 matches/36 goals

1993-94 Cruzeiro (Belo Horizonte): 60 matches/58 goals

1994-96 PSV Eindhoven: 56 matches/55 goals

1996-97 Barcelona :49 matches/47 goals

1997-98 Inter milan:44 matches/42 goals
League ,Coppa Italia, Europe :34 goals
Friendly Game:8 goals

1998-99 Inter milan:28 matches/15 goals

2000s:2000-2009

2001-02 Inter milan:10 matches/7 goals/League

2002-03 Real Madiri:44 matches/30 goals

2003-04 Real Madiri:48 matches/31 goals

2004-05 Real Madiri:45 matches/24 goals

2005-06 Real Madiri:27 matches/15 goals

2006-07 Real Madiri/AC milan:27 matches/11 goals

2007-08 AC milan: 6 matches/2 goals

2008-09 Corinthians:38 matches/23 goals

National Team 97 matches/62 goals

U-23 National Team 8 matches/6 goals

F

FCB_Titi_LB

In all those different competitions :D suck on this Christina

[FCB]Messi[10

If he didn't get injured so much, he would have become greater then he was. He was definitely a scoring machine when he was in form.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Historic milestone. Ronaldo is the best striker I remember. Ronaldinho was magical and Messi is the best but watching Ronaldo that season in Barca was an experience that struck deepest for me. Such a shame we couldn't kept him longer.

Co0ter

The most complete, fearless football player of all time. Even with an injury struck career no one can compare.

Moe

powered by;
Ronaldo more than 500 goals in his whole career By FIFA

1990s:1990-1999

1990-91 Social Ramos Clube (Rio): 12 matches/8 goals

1991-93 São Cristovao (Rio): 54 matches/36 goals

League ,Coppa Italia, Europe :34 goals
Friendly Game:8 goals

Those are the seasons he established the name "O Fenômeno". After these seasons his goal per game record was pretty good but never phenomenal. What a legend you are even with all those injuries that ruined ur career in a way. How amazing would it be pairing the 1993-98 Ronaldo with the 2004-10 Messi.. orgasmic

Co0ter

Complete striker but not footballer you say?! So does that mean you need to be a midfielder to be a complete footballer? Or perhaps a defender?!

Those are just positions really. He could of been the worlds best midfielder if he wanted to. He had the vision, dribbling, moves, shot, passing, speed and overall skill to play ANYWHERE on the pitch...the best part is he could do it with BOTH FEET. The guys game had no flaws and there really wasn't anything he couldn't do, imo. His speed/body was just perfect and unstoppable as a striker, so that is what he played. You can't look at his scoring sheet and say "oh ya, he was an amazing striker". However his scoring sheet is only half as impressive as HOW he made it. That is why he is truely a legend.

Let me put it this way, if he wasn't a complete footballer, who was?

Moe