Juliano Belletti

T

Toni_te

Yes he is popular but not populor how Ronaldinho,Rivaldo....

He scored the wining goal in the final of CH.L

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Yes he is popular but not populor how Ronaldinho,Rivaldo....

He scored the wining goal in the final of CH.L

Or even Sylvinho or Marquez, or even other players whose Barca's career is defined by 05/06 like Van Bommel and or course Larsson.

Belletti was a decent fullback who will always be remembered for one moment...I like him because of that one moment and he will always be well received at Camp Nou but I don't really think about him much when I consider the history of the club.

Moe

powered by;
I remember him for his goal in the final and his own goal against Chelsea :angry: ... and that's it, well maybe his assist for Ronaldinho's goal against Cadiz(?)

Ocelot

I remember him for his goal in the final and his own goal against Chelsea :angry: ... and that's it, well maybe his assist for Ronaldinho's goal against Cadiz(?)

:sad: 13 shots for Barca 0 For chelsea and they managed to score

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Belletti is a legend to me.

Why?

Because it gave me the opportunity to give it large ones to a packed pub full of arsenal supporters and give them the sort of abuse that they will NEVER EVER forget!!!!!!!!

After years and years of receiving abuse by them that magical moment was fucking pay back and I loved it!!

One of my favourite non liverpool memories in football :D

impeh

Hi, its me..
Former (2004-2007) Barcelona player Juliano Belletti (34), who signed for Ceara last week, has announced his retirement.

:(

will always be remembered for that goal..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What a legend. That goal, that celebration... and then the fuckup when playing for CHelsea! We know Barca is the club of your heart man :)

bombayblue™

Fourteen and Hutch..
What a legend. That goal, that celebration... and then the fuckup when playing for CHelsea! We know Barca is the club of your heart man :)
Fuckup? I think he did pretty decent for us, considering we signed him as a squad player. Was a revealation in the midfield and his goals for us were top notch.

Home of Barca Fans