Juliano Belletti

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
While I don't agree with him one can't but wonder how would Ronaldinho, in his prime, look under Pep.

What a waste, poor Ronnie...I think that's a question we all wonder about, perhaps even Ronnie himself, I'd imagine

I have a hard time getting over feeling cheated that we didn't get to see more of Leo & Ronnie together

BarcaGirl

Oh, and there we have the next Brazilian who talks shit. Wonder who's next.
But let them talk, it will only keep Messi motivated.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Ronaldinho was certainly alot more exciting but nowhere near as effective as messi, i prefer Dinho only because i find Messi pretty boring, i find the years of Messi/Ronaldo a little boring:(

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Juliano Belletti (ex-Barcelona): "I'm taking classes to become a coach. I'm preparing to return to Barça as coach."

Belletti :wub:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Belletti as assistant coach? Yes please. Tell him to bring Sylvinho with him too.

awwww cheah!

What a waste, poor Ronnie...I think that's a question we all wonder about, perhaps even Ronnie himself, I'd imagine

I have a hard time getting over feeling cheated that we didn't get to see more of Leo & Ronnie together

I don't think we were cheated. the sheer magnificence that would be generated by Ronnie playing alongside Pep's Leo would probably create a singularity that would invert space-time and tear the very fabric of reality to pieces.

and it would be fucking AWESOME.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Belletti as assistant coach? Yes please. Tell him to bring Sylvinho with him too.
busey_clapping.gif

Home of Barca Fans