Andres Iniesta

serghei

Not a very good game for me. He is very slow and weak physically. Basically past it, but can still do a solid job in most games in La Liga.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Yes he did multiple times. His final ball was off for vast majority of time.

Trying the final pass and not quite hitting it is not "giving away possession a lot". I did not look up any stats but DonAK just provided some.
It is simply a fact. Oh and I am not interested in a pointless, hour long discussion so that is my final take on that.

JamDav1982

Iniesta had a completion rate of 85% and was only dispossessed once.

At least he tried to move the ball forward and do something. Can't say the same about Rakitic.

The lowest pass % of any midfielder in team and lower than likes of Alba who was honking on the ball and never made a decent final pass all game dont think.

JamDav1982

Trying the final pass and not quite hitting it is not "giving away possession a lot". I did not look up any stats but DonAK just provided some.
It is simply a fact. Oh and I am not interested in a pointless, hour long discussion so that is my final take on that.

It is if forcing that pass when dont need to.

Those stats say he had worst pass % of any mid I think and worse than players like Alba who were awful in final third.

SeloBarca

Haha, ws about to post the same but hit then wrong button on reply. Some people like to argue for arguing sake.

Androutsos

At the end of the game I found myself wishing he was there, fresh off the bench to help pick apart a tired midfield/defence, but at the same time I think he should start these games lol

Home of Barca Fans