Andres Iniesta

eaman

It's not about ambitions . So many of the Brazilians chose such leagues because of their poor family background and the way they had to grow up facing adversity and poverty . Who would give up such lucrative offers . Players like Hulk , Ramires , Oscar knows their limits and talent . They won't achieve big playing in europe and hence chose china . I won't blame them

They were all getting pretty well paid beforehand. Oscar and Ramirez were at Chelsea and could have gone to another big enough club in Europe and got a few million a year. Are you saying you can't set up your family for life on 3 or four million a year. If they had proper ambition to play week in and week out against the best players like other Brazilians who grew up even poorer they would have stayed in Europe. They are both talented players and should have stayed in Europe. When they finish there careers they will probably regret it. I mean there isn't much difference in having 40 million and 80 million when you had nothing growing up

T

TS88

Arguably the greatest midfielder that has ever played the game. He will be sorely missed. Was an absolute joy to watch him play. We should all feel privileged to have been able to watch this little maestro showcase his magic. Its an absolute travesty that he never won a Ballon do'r. He should have won it after Spain won the WC, he deserved it more than Messi.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
@ladyboy fan alert - Goes to every God damn thread to say Messi doesn't deserve shit - Kick his ass outta here I say

Sterlingfan2000

I don't think a normal Human would reject that offer. 38M net + Private Jet + sponsorship for his wine.

U can't reject that offer if u were Iniesta, he already has won everything

Devils

France Football published an apology to him for not awarding him B'Dor

Dbi8UqPXUAUqFNI.jpg:large

SMH

tacticvarium

Both Iniesta and Xavi should have won Ballon d'or at least once.
Hope Spain wins the WC this summer so Iniesta finally can take the Golden Ball.

KingLeo10

i think he's quite happy with his 1 WC and 2 euro cups over any number of ballons, especially considering he scored the winning goal for spain's first ever. :iniesta:

T

TS88

i think he's quite happy with his 1 WC and 2 euro cups over any number of ballons, especially considering he scored the winning goal for spain's first ever. :iniesta:

Messi would swap all of his achievements for a World Cup and Copa, he said it a few years ago. Tell's you how much playing for Argentina means to him.

Home of Barca Fans