Andres Iniesta

BusiTheKing

I'm not sure why, but that video nearly moved me to tears with him smiling at the end there sitting on the bench. With everything he's gone through and all... there was something extremely blissful about seeing him without any worries just meeting his old friends.

Obiaseti

[tw]1125333843349655552[/tw]

Coutinho doesn't deserve to even be mentioned in the same breath as Iniesta. Iniesta was the ultimate big game player. Our most consistent dribbler after Messi, inhuman eye for defense splitting passes and mentally far beyond anything Coutinho can even fathom. Him leaving (and to a lesser extent Neymar as well), was the final step in us regressing to complete Messi dependency. I'm completely biased because Iniesta is my favorite footballer, but for me, Coutinho, as good as some of his signature curlers are, was never going to be a substitute for the don from the beginning.

Messigician

Coutinho doesn't deserve to even be mentioned in the same breath as Iniesta. Iniesta was the ultimate big game player. Our most consistent dribbler after Messi, inhuman eye for defense splitting passes and mentally far beyond anything Coutinho can even fathom. Him leaving (and to a lesser extent Neymar as well), was the final step in us regressing to complete Messi dependency. I'm completely biased because Iniesta is my favorite footballer, but for me, Coutinho, as good as some of his signature curlers are, was never going to be a substitute for the don from the beginning.

True

snowy

Ahead of next week-end's rendez-vous with new papa Infinit8 Oyabun :2thumbsup:

it's gonna be cool! super striker El Guage will also be there xD

soul24rage

[tw]1154043513832501253[/tw]

my god, I miss these players especially Iniesta

and lol at Griezmann waiting for his turn with Iniesta :lol:

Home of Barca Fans