Andres Iniesta

Xaviniesta

Yeah, your anti-Rakitic propaganda is dead boring.
Why should I be disgusted if Iniesta is going out to dinner with "Croatian clown"?
I think he might like him because of who Rakitic is and not how he plays. Amazing discovery, huh?

i wasn't trying to be entertaining in the first place :lol:

That account is on a level of a 13-year old. Seriously idiotic stuff.

That guy might be the most disgusting, shameless "Barca fan" I've ever seen. The guy posts fake quotes of other players saying ridiculous things about Madrid players and praising Messi in the most unbelievable ways. He has retweeted a post hoping that Rakitic dies and does fake giveaways where he says he will give away a copy of FIFA 18 if people follow and retweet him, but of course there really is no giveaway and he's just lying for followers. He is occasional funny though so I still follow him.

Xaviniesta

That guy might be the most disgusting, shameless "Barca fan" I've ever seen. The guy posts fake quotes of other players saying ridiculous things about Madrid players and praising Messi in the most unbelievable ways. He has retweeted a post hoping that Rakitic dies and does fake giveaways where he says he will give away a copy of FIFA 18 if people follow and retweet him, but of course there really is no giveaway and he's just lying for followers. He is occasional funny though so I still follow him.

you should have seen his tweets during the Neymar-PSG saga...he included a pic of the neymar-zuniga incident in every tweet

Kohe321

This thinking right there is exactly whats wrong with most people in this world.

What, people who uphold reality as separate from disillusioned mental disorder, and a serious one at that? It carries with it over 40% suicide rate, which isn't helped by operation or people calling them what they want to be called. But sure, it's healthy and normal, and not a sign of severe depression and a following mental breakdown and identity crisis.

Or we could just end psychiatry as a field of study and let all manners of illness go untreated and be normalized. Someone struggling with anorexia? Let's just tell them they are right, that they are indeed fat, after all what they feel is what is objectively true and everyone needs to shut up and obey. :rolleyes:

Of course not.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/researchers-find-over-1500-genes-that-make-men-and-women-different

Well there are only two genders backed by science, sure you could say that there are more, but I'd just classify that as mental illness.

On a side note Iniesta seems to be wearing 3 inches worth of shoe lifts, I don't blame the guy, he can't be having his wife in heel taller than him out in public.

That is hilarious. Not a good look. :lol:

Cata is just trolling. You should know him by now.

Yeah I was sort of getting that vibe. No one in their right mind seriously links to a Laci Green video for settled science. Though I heard she recently jumped off the regressive lefty-train, so there's some hope that might change.

Last edited:

Kohe321

What I said was sarcastic dude. Same with that cat username guy.

Seeing as I don't know you and the absence of a smiley, that was impossible to know. Which I guess is kind of sad and telling of how mainstream this insanity has become.

But good to hear you're not a crazed SJW. :cheers:

Windhook

I had this hope pre-2001 that Barcelona explore the possibility of signing Buffon. The 50m transfer to Juventus ended all such thoughts.

Something that I used to do managing Barcelona in Championship Manager 00/01. :D

Home of Barca Fans