Andres Iniesta

FCBfan22

Iniesta has captain's armband on his jersey. Please Valverde, for the love of God, don't start him today.

Coutinho will do fine as a LM.

FCBfan22

Having the captain's armband on his jersey in the locker room doesn't necessarily mean he's going to start. Messi had the armband on his shirt prior to Juve away and he ended up benched for that match.
Yup, that's true sometimes. Considering that the match is at home, the jerseys could be there since yesterday. Bust still, pls don't start Iniesta.

Androutsos

He has been pretty good lately, but I feel like his passing has been a bit poor/slow in comparison to his usual greatness. I think it may be because he has played so much and has tired legs.

henias

He has been pretty good lately, but I feel like his passing has been a bit poor/slow in comparison to his usual greatness. I think it may be because he has played so much and has tired legs.

He's looks tired for sure. Still not getting enough rest the past 4 games and for Eibar, I'm not even sure he will be rested the full game.

gr98

Iniesta hesitates to go to China he received a mega-offer for this summer with a salary of 35m € per season the Club will let him decide his future the player hesitates because he is a key element for Valverde
[tw]964285291048685569[/tw]

BarçaBarça

He needs to stay at least one more season, yes, we can't rely on Coutinho or new players so soon - he can still top-perform in important matches for at least a season more. He also puts important balance to the dressing room.

A season like Xavis last, next season, and he can go (with a treble in hand :lol:).

FinBarcelonafan

He needs to stay at least one more season, yes, we can't rely on Coutinho or new players so soon - he can still top-perform in important matches for at least a season more. He also puts important balance to the dressing room.

A season like Xavis last, next season, and he can go (with a treble in hand :lol:).

Xavi way out. I love it! Xavi was so crucial in his last season with us, he could just calm down the game if needed. Perfect supersub.

khaled_a_d

I would go if I were him, he would leave us at the age of 34 as a starter. If we win CL it shouldn't be a question
will always hurt to see him out,him and Messi are the last players standing from the pre-pep era. But it will be time to move on for everyone if he did it.

FinBarcelonafan

i wouldnt blame him. 35€ Million Net ...

He can get a lot of money from Qatar or China even in one year. I doubt 35 milkion euros would change his lifestyle in anyway. He will make millions even after he is retired.

The guy must be one of the most famous and liked footballers in whole Spain.

Home of Barca Fans