Andres Iniesta

Icarium

Lifestealer
Damn I promised myself I will not cry when he leaves Barca one day. Promise broken. End of an era. I started watching football because of Iniesta. I was mesmerized by his elegance on the pitch. He will always be my favourite player. Goodbye and good luck.

Vilarrubi

best midfielder i have ever seen.. one step above xavi and zidane pirlo schooles etc.. what a ride.

+1

It’s only til after he’s gone people will realise.

You can fit Zidane’s tricks and goals into a 10 minute video... Iniesta does magical things every game, would be about 3 hours worth.

Sorin

Yeah, he's up there with the best midfielders of all time.

When he'll officially announce his departure, I will cry like a little bitch. :(

EdmondDantes

You're not seriously dissing Zidane !?!?!?

He's not dissing Zidane, he's just stating the obvious that Iniesta is the far superior player. Zidane was great but Andres was simply greater.

Xavi, Andres and Busquets. Sadly after this season we will only have one of them left.

snowy

Dissappointed he wont do a year in the Premier League where I think he would still be very effective.

Don't they play too rough in the PL? Refs seems to be way too lenient and technical players tend to get beaten up like the geek squad at 4 O'clock high :bash::study::bruise:

zaha s sai.jpg

bodi16

Sometimes i felt having him in our team is better than us winning 100 CLs. That's how lucky i think we were seeing him play for Barca.

Home of Barca Fans