Andres Iniesta

henias

My favourite Barca player to date. How am I ever going to get used to watch ing Barca games without Iniesta, I will never know.

BarcaOG

Banned
Japan? Thought he'd be making mega-millions in China. Japan isn't even investing in its league like the Chinese are...why would he go there? Something to do with Rakuten? Seems like an odd move to me.

Also: it's really sad to see this thread in the History section. Seems not too long ago that the Player Chat description read "Xavi, Messi, Iniesta...you name it." ):

FCBfan22

Japan? Thought he'd be making mega-millions in China. Japan isn't even investing in its league like the Chinese are...why would he go there? Something to do with Rakuten? Seems like an odd move to me.

Also: it's really sad to see this thread in the History section. Seems not too long ago that the Player Chat description read "Xavi, Messi, Iniesta...you name it." ):

It still does say Messi, Iniesta,... you name it.

We need a poll who should replace Iniesta there. I vote for Busquets and Ter Stegen.
[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tried to find this thread in the players' section......

He's joining Rakuten Owner's team Vissel Kobe in Japan. Podolski plays there.

Messi983

Iniesta will have a presentation tomorrow at 10 am CET in Tokyo and then another one on Saturday in Kobe where he'll play.

No.

Messi, Busi, MATS, Raki/Roberto for me...

Don't really like Pique as a captain to be fair but he'll probably be "promoted" to the 3rd captain role so it's most likely between Raki and MATS for the 4th and well, I'd choose MATS between the two.

Messi983

Dd8owjCVQAEPWFX.jpg

Home of Barca Fans