Page 948 of 948 FirstFirst ... 448848898938946947948
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 14220

Thread: 8 - Andres Iniesta

  1. #14206
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kitzb├╝hel
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by LMTR14 View Post
    Iniesta should shut the fuck up. no longer a legend

    https://www.iol.co.za/sport/soccer/l...ation-40523358

    yo asswipe, da fuck is your problem? In this quote, he's basically saying Barto could've been more class on how to let go of Valverde. Nothing wrong with that :-)


    Iniesta = 4ever Legend

  2. #14207
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by LMTR14 View Post
    Iniesta should shut the fuck up. no longer a legend

    https://www.iol.co.za/sport/soccer/l...ation-40523358
    Permaban [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION]

  3. #14208
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    456
    didn't read that source, but the one I read (which is in German so I didn't post that one) he essentially said it was WRONG TO FIRE VALVERDE. I don't need to say any more about that, when he has no reason to say anything in the first place, not even being on the same CONTINENT as barcelona. and a big go fuck yourself to you cunts here too. btw do you think this forum means anything to me!?!
    Last edited by LMTR14; 14th January 2020 at 02:15 PM.

  4. #14209
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,153
    Quote Originally Posted by LMTR14 View Post
    didn't read that source, but the one I read (which is in German so I didn't post that one) he essentially said it was WRONG TO FIRE VALVERDE. I don't need to say any more about that, when he has no reason to say anything in the first place, not even being on the same CONTINENT as barcelona. and a big go fuck yourself to you cunts here too.

    He didnt say that. He only stated that the way our board handled the situation was ugly (and he was 100% spot on with that).

  5. #14210
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    4,797
    Quote Originally Posted by LMTR14 View Post
    Iniesta should shut the fuck up. no longer a legend

    https://www.iol.co.za/sport/soccer/l...ation-40523358
    IQ of 50 on this one.

  6. #14211
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,536
    Supposedly in advanced talks to return here to replace Dembele. [SPORT]

  7. #14212
    Senior Member
    Jadentheman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,747
    He was be temporary at best. He's a bit old to be a winger.
    #NeyorBust Let continue where we left off ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ👑

  8. #14213
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Stupid post prevention squad (SPPS)
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Supposedly in advanced talks to return here to replace Dembele. [SPORT]
    We can only sign players from La Liga.
    The suffering is over.

    Onwards and forwards.

  9. #14214
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    We can only sign players from La Liga.
    *Buy
    We can sign free agents any time of the year. May be we hoped Iniesta will get a buyout from his club

  10. #14215
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Stupid post prevention squad (SPPS)
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    *Buy
    We can sign free agents any time of the year. May be we hoped Iniesta will get a buyout from his club
    Ah, yeah... It's still just wrong.
    The suffering is over.

    Onwards and forwards.

  11. #14216
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,229

  12. #14217
    Senior Member
    DennyCrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Packin a mac in the back of the Ac
    Posts
    1,035
    Alexis Defense League

  13. #14218
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    21,884
    Oh... Iniesta, Xavi, and Messi up top. I mean that was just too unfair .

  14. #14219
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    4,797
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Oh... Iniesta, Xavi, and Messi up top. I mean that was just too unfair .
    Add in a prime Dani Alves and Guardiola as their manager for the quintet.



    I can't find a better 4 players and manager combo in football history.

  15. #14220
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Basque Country
    Posts
    9,386
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
    Turned on my VPN just to watch this.

Tags for this Thread