Andres Iniesta

raki

I respect his decision to leave but i dont understand it.

He still plays very well. He would have to rest a bit more but he would still have a major role next season. Like Xavi he leaves too early.

I know it´s a lot of money but...he´s not really that poor :)

gregorrin10

I respect his decision to leave but i dont understand it.

He still plays very well. He would have to rest a bit more but he would still have a major role next season. Like Xavi he leaves too early.

I know it´s a lot of money but...he´s not really that poor :)

It's about expanding his wine business more than anything else really.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
All the best Don. Thank you for all the memories and everything you gave to this club. Looking forward to seeing you coming back one day.

eaman

Would have been great if he stayed another year and did what xavi did. Xavi became a bit part player and helped rakitic settle and iniesta could have done the same for Arthur. Also he could've played in some big games next year as I think he still has the legs if he's rested right. If he was going anywhere I would have loved it was the mls just like I would have liked xavi to go to. At least we would get to see all his games then and people know a bit more about it. Anyway good luck to him on his new adventure

draconifire

Gutted. Best midfielder of his generation, gem of a person. Gracefull as a ballerina, all of the things I want a footballer to be. Everything in one package.
We couldn't give him the best farewell gift by winning the treble and I'll always be sad for that.
Didn't watch last night's game as I knew I won't be able to handle it. Gracias Don, Gracias.

Home of Barca Fans