Andres Iniesta

Total-Football

Magic .. Art .. Performances .. results .. He gave it all, like no other. We will be extreamly Lucky to see another player who entertains this much in the world of football let alone with a barca shirt. Goodbye Iniesta and hopefully someday we will see the holy Trinity messi-xavi-iniesta working in the club in some capacity. Those are 3 conoisseurs of proper football and we ought to exploit that.

sickstar

There's one time we had xavi-iniesta-busi-messi.. Barcelona ruled the world. In their prime, no single team could handle them.

To be frank, I'm a big AC Milan fan too since I was young, and only start liking Barca since there was ronaldinho, deco, xavi, iniesta and a very young messi and the likes of etoo in the front (around 2004 or 2005). To me Xavi-Iniesta-Busquet-Messi is my favorite player combination ever, just above ac Milan Xmas tree combination (pirlo,gattuso, ambrosini,seedorf,kaka).

Now it's reduced to busi-messi only. Other players are great too, ofc, but it's near the end of an era.

Farewell, don Andres, good luck on your life and journey. We will miss you.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You can say anything about how this board has (mis)managed the club over the last several years with their signings, team-building decisions and strategies regarding the first team and the B team etc., but the way they commemorate and bid farewell to Iniesta was just top notch. Really appreciate the fact that they went great lengths to do that. I don’t think any other club has done something like that (not to my knowledge).

Big kudos to the club. Més que un club.

Sorin

It's heartbreaking seeing Iniesta all alone on the pitch with tears in his eyes. I seriously feel gutted. It's like someone punched me in my stomach.

Seeing Iniesta's name in the legends sub. I don't know why it hurts so much. Fuck, it's just the ways things go but i can't freaking shake it away.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Andres Iniesta sits alone on the Camp Nou pitch after final Barcelona game

Powerful pictures...

960635706.jpg.jpg

FCBfan22

I really can't believe how time flies. Decade has passed by like it's nothing. Iniesta is gone ffs. :(

Yup. It's double package. Firstly you are sad, because one of the best players in history left and secondly, because you realise how old you are.

Feels like yesterday when Ronnie, Deco, Puyol and Xavi were alongside him. And then there was this kid wearing #19...

Aaaah... Good times.
:cry:

Home of Barca Fans