Andres Iniesta

T

TS88

Ribery was robbed too in 2013.

Ronaldo got nearly 28% of the vote in 2013, more than Messi did in 2010 with 22%. The awesome performance against Sweden where he scored a hat trick to save Portugal played a huge part.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Guess having to go through a playoff in the first place and play the mighty Sweden is worth more than winning trophies as CR had 0 then.

All this BS lmao

T

TS88

Lets not forget that season because Barca didn't beat RM that season if I remember correctly and had four attempts. RM destroyed Barca in the Copa Del Rey too.

Ronaldo scored four goals in those games while Messi scored three. yes it wasnt Ronaldo's best season but lets not make out like he was bad because he wasnt.

Ronaldo scored 29 goals in all competitions (2013-14 season) up until the 2014 Ballon do'r. He had a really great start to his season with RM so that also played apart of course. What did Messi do during this time? How can you say Ronaldo didn't deserve it?

Last edited:

Givenchy

Lets not forget that season because Barca didn't beat RM that season if I remember correctly and had four attempts. RM destroyed Barca in the Copa Del Rey too.

Ronaldo scored four goals in those games while Messi scored three. yes it wasnt Ronaldo's best season but lets not make out like he was bad because he wasnt.

Ronaldo scored 29 goals in all competitions (2013-14 season) up until the 2014 Ballon do'r. He had a really great start to his season with RM so that also played apart of course. What did Messi do during this time? How can you say Ronaldo didn't deserve it?

blah blah blah Madrid are the greatest team of all time, Peps Barca were lucky and trash. Messi is a mere peasant while Ronaldo should win every Ballon d'or, truly the greatest player of all time. the most complete player ever, he can dribble entire defences, ultimate playmaker (who the fuck is Marcelo? Modric?) and don't forget those most high pressured penalties of all time.

Next on the list is you to bring up how Messi doped using HGH.

Joan

People who come here, to this forum, most of whom are Barca fans, don't want to read things like this. Don't want every thread (especially not this one) polluted with same old irrelevant Messi Ronaldo discussion. Opinions are subjective, post them in appropriate place if you have to.

BUT, posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion is the definition of trolling. Litterlaly.

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION], how are you doing? :D

Givenchy

People who come here, to this forum, most of whom are Barca fans, don't want to read things like this. Don't want every thread (especially not this one) polluted with same old irrelevant Messi Ronaldo discussion. Opinions are subjective, post them in appropriate place if you have to.

BUT, posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion is the definition of trolling. Litterlaly.

Barcaman should act, imo.

It's not even about Barca fans not wanting to read it, most here acknowledge Ronaldo has outperformed Messi in the CL for the past 2 years but this guy is a pure troll, probably from the cesspit redcafe forum or a closet Madrid fan. most of his posts are to discredit Messi in every way possible

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

BUT, posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion is the definition of trolling. Litterlaly.

Hey

I've been annoyed as well and been warning guys about it. Will have to take more measures if this continues.

Thanx for bringing it up ;)

T

TS88

Wow so saying Iniesta deserved the 2010 BD over Messi is trolling to you? smh amazing.

Joan

It's not even about Barca fans not wanting to read it, most here acknowledge Ronaldo has outperformed Messi in the CL for the past 2 years but this guy is a pure troll, probably from the cesspit redcafe forum or a closet Madrid fan. most of his posts are to discredit Messi in every way possible

I surely don't wanna read it. :lol: But, that's why I rarely check Messi's thread. We have a topic here (if I'm not mistaken) 'has Ronaldo outperformed Messi in the CL?', post there. Post in Ronaldo's, Messi's thread.

It bothers me to see the name of a legend (Iniesta) used for such cheap manipulation.

And, by the way, we get enough of that in the media. Don't need it here.

soul24rage

I think both Messi and Xavi deserved the 2010 and both Messi and Iniesta the 2012. Messi was seriously on god mode from 2009-2012

Home of Barca Fans