Andres Iniesta

LMTR14

didn't read that source, but the one I read (which is in German so I didn't post that one) he essentially said it was WRONG TO FIRE VALVERDE. I don't need to say any more about that, when he has no reason to say anything in the first place, not even being on the same CONTINENT as barcelona. and a big go fuck yourself to you cunts here too. btw do you think this forum means anything to me!?!

Last edited:

mc_lovin

didn't read that source, but the one I read (which is in German so I didn't post that one) he essentially said it was WRONG TO FIRE VALVERDE. I don't need to say any more about that, when he has no reason to say anything in the first place, not even being on the same CONTINENT as barcelona. and a big go fuck yourself to you cunts here too.

He didnt say that. He only stated that the way our board handled the situation was ugly (and he was 100% spot on with that).

vegitot

He is on France football dream team list, as an offensive midfielder. France football once apologized Iniesta for not giving him Ballon D'or award. Wonder if they want to fix it now.

Still one of the most unfortunate things in his career is he isnt gave all of freedom to roam. There are Messi, Xavi to share his freedom. Only in Euro 2016 he actually has that license. And he is outstanding in that tournament though Spain lost unexpectedly.

Here is he at Japan, enjoy his freedom
https://twitter.com/StatsBombES/status/1318135501417832449?s=19

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans