Andres Iniesta

vinni

Agree. I wish both Xavi and Iniesta would have stayed a bit more. Too bad they didnt want to be super subs for us. They would probably be a positive in the dressing room. I wonder what Messi will do when he start to fade��

xXKonan

I would have loved Iniesta to say to mentor Arthur.

But at the same time, I would be worried that if he had stayed as Valverde would have still persisted with him as a full-time starter.

FinBarcelonafan

Agree. I wish both Xavi and Iniesta would have stayed a bit more. Too bad they didnt want to be super subs for us. They would probably be a positive in the dressing room. I wonder what Messi will do when he start to fade��

Super expensive super subs. We have too high wages even now.

Alik

I would have loved Iniesta to say to mentor Arthur.

But at the same time, I would be worried that if he had stayed as Valverde would have still persisted with him as a full-time starter.

That's exactly what would have happened.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No, both Xavi and Iniesta left at the perfect time.

It's unfortunate that the debacle in Roma ruined Iniesta's chance for having a Xavi like exit.

LMTR14

fucking hell this thread was hard to find. what idiot put it here and not in any of the player threads:lol:

so how much did valverde contribute to his mental breakdown? I only read a very short news article. but it's a fact he left barca after one season under retardo...

Morten

fucking hell this thread was hard to find. what idiot put it here and not in any of the player threads:lol:

so how much did valverde contribute to his mental breakdown? I only read a very short news article. but it's a fact he left barca after one season under retardo...

Many teams dont like their coaches, but you Barca-fans are really something else, every single thing has to come back to Valverde, one way or the other, no matter how unrelated it is.
Get a fucking grip.

FCBfan22

[youtube]IJGDaPdxFpM[/youtube]

In Barca long sleeved top again at the end of the video :D

Looks comfortable on our bench...

Home of Barca Fans