Andres Iniesta

ronniecro

i think i never saw anyone else getting this kind of farewell and tribute,i'm so proud he was part and that he will be remembered as one of the greatest players that ever played for our club,infinite thanks Andres :worthy::cry:

adil_909

could someone who speaks spanish / catalan please translate iniesta's speech into english (53:00 - 59:30)

thanks in advance!

what a legend, what a player, what a man. was in tears watching the ceremony and i'm sure will be again tomorrow!

adil_909

also, i'm selfishly hoping he comes to MLS. quality of play here is higher than japan/china, even if he wouldn't make as much $$. but i can see him playing for another 5 years and doesn't make sense to waste all that.

Raketa10

I'm just confused... give his fabulous play in the last few months why on earth didn't we give him an extra years contract ?

What the hell are you talking about? We gave him contract for extra years, for as long as he wanted. He decided to finish his Barca career.

El Flaco

DdmUbGLUwAADCPQ.jpg

Barcilliant

Damn, always heart breaking when a legend leaves. I didn't feel it as much when Xavi left. I felt we were in a better place back then. Now just uncertainty......

JerseyAddict

Don Andres. My fav Barca player. Messi and Koeman arw only ones next to him.

I am so happy that I have watched him all of his Barça A time. That man is The Artist of Football. And in the same time so decent and so respectfull.

Such a great player and a great man.
Thank you Don Andres for making me happy while watching football.

Thanks for all the great memories.
For me that goal against Chelsea in cl semi final will always stand out.

That goal... That goal... Heart attack goal. Thanks Don.

Home of Barca Fans