Andres Iniesta

henias

If i say something and you say it is not true because of your subjective opinion, then it is not me failing to say anything (as i have done it several occasions).
Your life is very relevant in discussion. It is pointless to have a deeper discussion on management, experience and handling mistakes if i speak with someone who is just not capable of understanding it.
But actually you do not really need to respond it anymore, It is pretty obvious anyways.

My subjective opinion? If you dont have any statistical or illustrative proof, I can literally say the same about any player.

Gomes simply doesnt provide any creativity.

No need to talk about my life if you can make up bullshit.

TitoTata

Banned
Reports emerging that Pep G has made Iniesta a very tempting last minute offer which he's considering.

Player / coaching position maybe ?

Ironically .. it's something WE should/could have done 😞

eaman

Reports emerging that Pep G has made Iniesta a very tempting last minute offer which he's considering.

Player / coaching position maybe ?

Ironically .. it's something WE should/could have done 😞

I would love that. Imagine them on match of the day picking out the brilliant bits of play he would produce. It's a pity xavi never stayed in a top league so it would be good if iniesta did. He is still too good to play in a league not many people will watch

Home of Barca Fans