Andres Iniesta

Total-Football

people can say what they want but a double is a proper goodbye.. Leaving on a high like a boss. Iniesta is not a footballer, he is an artist in disguise.

JerseyAddict

people can say what they want but a double is a proper goodbye.. Leaving on a high like a boss. Iniesta is not a footballer, he is an artist in disguise.

Andres-Iniesta-714992.jpg

JerseyAddict

Can't even begin to sum up the words to how much hill be missed. I will only say I was lucky enough to witness him and Xavi at their prime. And for that I'm forever thankful.

Exactly. It was a rare privilege for us to live and be aware that we are witnessing such an era in Barcelona. People don't realize it now. But someday, when we will talk it will be for likes talking about watching Pele/Maradona/Crujiff live.

I am sad that my kid is too young to remember this Iniesta era. He will probably remember Messi's last year(s). But I will have to explain to him while we watch old games, look, this is THE man that Messi the GOAT was looking for on the pitch when things went wrong. This is DON ANDRES. The ARTIST.

Is there a better thing to say about some player.

fergus90

One of the greatest players of all time. The fact is when properly rested he's still the best and creative midfielder at the club.

Home of Barca Fans