Andres Iniesta

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sure. Doesn't mean Iniesta should still be our starter or that he's as good as he was. Either he stays and takes a step back like Xavi did or he leaves if he thinks that's the best decision for him.

viper76

No bad word about him, but I really hoped he could diminish his ego and give the club one last favour by taking a Xavi 2015-role next season - he doesn't want that, and fair game I guess. It is just - China smells like money, and that is not something I want to associate with him too much. I guess that is too idealistic.

With the current board and manager I do not blame him for leaving,the future is looking very bad for our club .

Givenchy

With the current board and manager I do not blame him for leaving,the future is looking very bad for our club .

the future is bright dude, get rid of EV and Suarez, bring in Griezmann and watch Dembele, Semedo and Alena come into their own

Givenchy

But we know EV is staying and has the full support of our clueless board thats why I say the future is not looking good .

we don't know it for sure, if what happened at half time in Rome and the scuffle with Messi is true hes a dead man walking

Devils

It's for the best.

After Roma, it's clear we can't hold onto past memories to justify the present.

Time to move on.

Givenchy

How? :p

It's a pity Alena never got to play with Iniesta.

by not flirting with other clubs and leaving his 'contract' talk until the end of the season thus derailing his own form

Iniesta is the ultimate professional, i think the time is right but its so sad to see another of our golden generation leaving :(

Valverde needs to learn a thing or two from Zidane.. zidane rested half his main players in todays game, while valverde doesnt know the meaning of rest lol
He has been playing an i injured pique and Busquets for every game

Devils

Apparently his wine company is beginning to export to China and when he's over there he is going to market his brand and expand further into the Chinese market.

Making 37 million a year playing football and making many more millions through wine exports and drastically growing his business venture.

I can't blame Iniesta, ballin' on and off the pitch. Can't knock the hustle.

:wow:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans