Andres Iniesta

eaman

I don't think valverde played him too much. He used to get alot more injuries in the past and has played most games this season without many injuries. Anyway didn't he sustain the injury after the heavy fall. I know that isn't something that usually causes hamstring injuries but maybe it somehow did and had nothing to do with over playing. Anyway hopefully he can make the Chelsea game and if not Roberto in midfield and semedo at right back

Altomonte

It was wrong to play Iniesta in Las Palmas, because there were only 2 days of recovery before the important AM match. Muscle Injury risk increases 5 times with 3 days rest, even more with 2 days, and then even more for older players.
Anyway, it happened and there is nothing we can do about it.

raskolnikov

With Iniesta out Messi is the only creative player on the pitch vs Chelsea since Dembele wont play.
With a parked bus, looking to counter and Kante manmarking him not much will happen.
At best we can hope they wont score and they eventually will have to open up. At that point we either score or get by with a 0-0 result. But if Chelsea scores first we are done. Iniesta was badly needed imo.

kollegah

Is iniesta definitely ruled out yet?
If so, there is no other option than playing dembele. If we play with vidal or mr useless aka gomes we will not score.

I have a bad feeling about the chelsea game, if they score first, we will prob. get knocked out.

Football Europpe will laugh at us if that happens

MagIX

Oh my god, stop to wet your shorts ! :nervous:

We have to work well as team, as unit. We must play smartly (not like under Lucho) and we have to be ready to fight and suffer.
It has never been easy vs Chelsea, but 1-1 is a good result.
I have a good feeling about this one.

FinBarcelonafan

Is iniesta definitely ruled out yet?
If so, there is no other option than playing dembele. If we play with vidal or mr useless aka gomes we will not score.

I have a bad feeling about the chelsea game, if they score first, we will prob. get knocked out.

Football Europpe will laugh at us if that happens

Knowing Valverde, he would only substitute Dembele in, If we needed a goal. Otherwise he will start Vidal or Gomes
He just trust them more defensively.

Obiaseti

If he is ruled out then I think EV will probably want to go for Paulinho Busquest Raki and Vidal midfield. We can still go through though. Chelsea are not in great form and a 0-0 stalemate is enough for us and seems like thats what Valverde will go for. We just need to keep Willian in check. Can't allow him as many shots on goal as the first leg.

eaman

If he is ruled out then I think EV will probably want to go for Paulinho Busquest Raki and Vidal midfield. We can still go through though. Chelsea are not in great form and a 0-0 stalemate is enough for us and seems like thats what Valverde will go for. We just need to keep Willian in check. Can't allow him as many shots on goal as the first leg.

Do you really want to watch a Barca game where we are looking for a nil all draw. This is Barca not Chelsea or juventus. Too risky if they scored a late one. Always go looking for goals and Roberto should play in midfield and semedo right back if iniesta doesn't make it

Home of Barca Fans