Andres Iniesta

raskolnikov

what is this running him to the ground crap, he rested 9 days before this game, does he need a month off before he can play again?
why are we paying him such wages then

Because he is Iniesta. Why we bought Countinho if we are looking to play Iniesta every game. His poor performance shows he should have been rested for Atletico.

Nothanks

did you not read my post, iniesta rested 9 days
coutinho started last game

im assuming we started ineista to keep coutinho fresh against atletico madrid? like so many people complaining about "being run to the ground" but you guys want a guy that came back from injury to start every game (dembele)
coutinho to play every game to preserve iniesta for a match thats what 2 weeks from now?
or do they not get the "ran to the ground" exception

BBZ8800

Maybe Iniesta just can't run anymore regardless if he rests 9 or 99 days.

He makes a good pass here and there lately but in majority of matches he is very poor.

Paulinho and Vidal sucked, but Iniesta is finished.

At the end of a match there was a stat that we lost 88 balls tonight.
So many players in our team were beyond horrible.

Watching Iniesta, Paulinho and Vidal tonight made me think: man, where is Andre Gomes lol?

I am not kidding, sadly...

Nothanks

idk the game was overall bad for many players, coutinho lost the ball many times as-well
doubt gomes would of fixed anything..

Windhook

He was our best player on the pitch in the first 30 minutes and main candidate for MOTM. I hope the injury is a minor one, without him our chances in CL are close to minimal.

Home of Barca Fans