Andres Iniesta

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
What fatigue are you talking about BBZ?
They had a week of rest, it's more than enough time to recuperate. Especially Iniesta, who played 30 minutes a week ago and 60 minutes today. He's a pro athlete with years of training, not a 60-year old hiker.
He was simply shit today, along with the rest of the team. Fatigue doesn't have anything to do with it. You can't even blame the mental fatigue, because they had a week to reset.

If this is our top level, then they should be ashamed of themselves, from the coach to the last player. A billion euro squad getting dominated by a mediocre side like Eibar, even couldn't dominate the pitch against 10 men. We looked pathetic.

We did look pathetic, but you also have to understand that with Chelsea 3 days ahead, and literally having our starting line up, we weren’t going to go balls deep in this. I know this isn’t our best effort, but in the end we managed to scruff 3pts against a tough home team with an impressive defensive stats (bad luck on their side). Now we’re going to figure out how this game will have an effect on us @ Stamford Bridge Tuesday.

kilian

I would agree with you if we weren`t shit for about a month now.
As I said in the earlier post, I really hope this was just players saving themselves for Chelsea, rather than our true level. If this was the best we can do at the moment, CL will be far out of reach.

dakt

Nice shitting against him in the chat. Probably the only creative side in the midfield. Him on walking sticks is more creative than rest of the midfield squad.

FCBfan22

Mr. Andres "A moment of Magic" Iniesta.

Now, Valverde, I don't want to see him start in any of the two liga games over the next two weeks.

Windhook

Yeah! He was dead and gone by some experts in the match chat. What a comeback!:lol: I suggest to admins to never ever put ON the match chat ever again.

JamDav1982

Thought he looked old and not all that much impact although looked reasonably fresh and not tired.

Lost any burst of pace and some strength it looks like.

SG-7

lot of barca fans are spoiled...thought we already knew that? Im even thinking some may not have hit puberty yet.

Raki13

Thought he looked old and not all that much impact although looked reasonably fresh and not tired.

Lost any burst of pace and some strength it looks like.

Its been gone for a while , he can put in the odd great game but we shouldn't be relying on him in CL matches now , his best days are long gone. Though his pass to Messi tonight was the best thing we done all night.

Did well in the second half but clearly needs more rest. Also, he's clutch as hell.

Use that 160m signing that plays in the same position ffs.

Rest him and he and Messi will tear Chelshit to shreds in the return leg.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans