Andres Iniesta

Windhook

Too many injuries, too often. His body is starting to give up, every hard tackle/foul on Don Andres is a certain 90% injury. Every time he falls on the ground in pain. Wish he was just theatrical about it like Jordi Alba and Busquets.:lol:

CL matches will be tough with Iniesta injured. There isn't anyone on the registered squad to replace him. Valverde has been experimenting with Andre Gomes lately in his position. Anoeta was tough ground for the Portuguese, Stamford Bridge will be hell.

Centauri B

There's a reason why we bought Coutinho in January even if he can't play in the CL and it's because of reasons like this. sure Coutinho is injured and won't be back for another week or two but still the best option we have to rotate Iniesta to prevent him from having injuries so he can be fresh for the CL.

That is exactly why our injury woes (and especially those of Coutinho & Dembele) are so damn frustrating.

CatalinR10

No comments on the Don ? I thought he had a really good game , some nice dribbles . His deffensive contribution was top notch again , he made like 5 recoveries in first 35 mins .

dakt

Great game in fact. No one can tame the ball like Andres.
I just hope he'll be injury free, big games are coming up.

Sorin

Would really like to see him in the Xavi role in the easier games in La Liga. Really think he can do the job better than anyone currently in the team.

FinBarcelonafan

No comments on the Don ? I thought he had a really good game , some nice dribbles . His deffensive contribution was top notch again , he made like 5 recoveries in first 35 mins .

What's there to say? He is one of the best midfielders ever. Still amazing player and he played great game. Iniesta is unbelievable!

Windhook

Big difference in our game when Iniesta plays and when others play in his position. Grandmaster! It is joy to watch him, even off the ball. The man reads the game like no other, knows exactly where to place and he is always one step ahead of his opponents. It's chess.

Trickykid

Just a late praise post for last night's match. Few - if any - players makes me grin like a fool with even the most mundane of actions like The Don. Whether it's tackles, passes or dribbles, he's so absurdly smooth. Class personified.

FCBfan22

I think Iniesta gets underrated for his defensive contributions. His tracking back and tackling has been amazing this season.

About passing and playmaking... There has been enough said.

Don, I salute you.

Home of Barca Fans