Andres Iniesta

[tw]937288258182090752[/tw]

This is what happens when you never rotate your players. I know he's usually subbed at around the 60th minute every match, but there is no reason for him to be starting every single game.

Valverde has barely rotated and we're nearing the end of the first half of the season, don't be surprised if the team breaks down and collapses in the 2nd half like we did in the 15/16 when we had a small squad and were unable to rotate much due to the transfer ban.

El Flaco

[tw]940966347932160000[/tw]

Remaining quotes taken from Barcastuff_real, FC Barcelona Fl‏, BarcaSpiral

- Iniesta: "I hope to be available for Sunday, I am optimistic for this weekend and for the Bernabeu."

- Iniesta: “We are solid at the moment, but we also like to keep improving as there is always a room for improvement

- Iniesta: “Is Denis potentially my successor? Comparing isn’t good. He’s great player with a lot of quality. I’m convinced he’ll be very important to the club”

- Iniesta: "Denis? When I got to the first team, I was also compared to senior players and I know it isn’t good to label players as successors or replacements. He is a player with perfect quality to play here and be important in this team”

- Iniesta: "Deulofeu? He’s no longer the young standout kid of some years ago and he has to feel important to be here. He has great quality. We're helping him so that this happens”

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Iniesta's successors are unfortunately in Munich and Madrid. One we had and the other we should have had right now.

Messi983

Well, the one we've had is injury prone so we'd probably think he'd save our midfield problems for half of the season until he'd get injured again.

The one in Madrid - yeah, it still hurts not getting him.

Home of Barca Fans