Andres Iniesta

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bringing a pencil sharpener to a gun fight. :lol::lol::lol:
So far you Iniesta supporters have have been totally owned and blown away by the statistics.
Iniesta last season: 10 assists
Xavi last season: 27 assists
And yet people say Iniesta is more creative than Xavi.:banghead:

Iniesta is just a system player. He's only looks good because he plays beside Xavi and has Messi, Henry, Eto/ibra ahead of him in Barcelona and Torres and Villa ahead of him in the Spain NT.

Iniesta can't carry a team like Fabregas can. 9 assists already for Fabregas this season almost the same number as Iniesta for the whole of last season. When Iniesta gets injured it has no effect on the team because Iniesta is a system player not a difference maker. Didn't Barcelona go on a winning streak around about Christmas last season when Iniesta got injured?

Now Iniesta supporters can answer these questions
1) If Arsenal replaced Fabregas with Iniesta will Arsenal be a better or worse team?
2) If Chelsea replaced Lampard with Iniesta will Chelsea be a better or worse team?
3) If Liverpool replaced Gerrard with Iniesta will Liverpool be a better or worse team?
4) If Iniesta was really that good could he carry Barcelona if Messi and Xavi got injured?

Iniesta had a good game, but he only looked good because he was surrounded by great players like Messi, Xavi, Eto'o and Henry. Arteta for instance would also look world class if he was surrounded by great players like Messi, Xavi, Eto'o and Henry.

Well, Iniesta carried the whole Barca team in 2005-06 when Xavi was out injured for most part... He played a very vital role in Barca winning double during that season, CL & Liga, now beat that with your statistics!!
Never compare Iniesta to Fabregas even in your wildest dreams, that bloody cunt ran away to Emirates because he realized he had no chance of getting into the first team when the Saint Andres is still around Camp Nou; he's been around for 3 years but still is not picked ahead of Andres for Spanish NT; how many silverware did he win by 'carrying' Arsenal on his own!?

Xavi's the engine of Barca, and when I say that I'm not saying Iniesta is not as important to the team as Xavi is... Football is a team sport if you know what I mean

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
So far you Iniesta supporters have have been totally owned and blown away by the statistics.

do you know who Benjamin Disraeli is?

he said this funny quote that I live my life by: "There are lies, damn lies, and statistics." When you get right down to it, you can use numbers to prove anything. I've taken about 20 accounting classes over my lifetime and you use numbers to prove that a company is doing great and two days later use those same numbers to prove that a company is financially insolvent.

so please, keep your stats.

Last edited:

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
do you know who Benjamin Disraeli is?

he said this funny quote that I live my life by: "There are lies, damn lies, and statistics." When you get right down to it, you can use numbers to prove anything. I've taken about 20 accounting classes over my lifetime and you use numbers to prove that a company is doing great and two days later use those same numbers to prove that a company is financially insolvent.

so please, keep your stats.

How old are you justin? with your pst as a reference, looks like you still young, so i assume you never conduct any scientific research. But let me tell you something, one of the biggest liar in this world is statistic. If you ever become a manager or a "big boss" someday, don't rely too much on statistics. That's my word for you.

:D
Number is just a tool, justin.

M

messiniesta

If I'm not wrong, this is "justinhk" from soccerpulse... who claimed Guti is currently better than Iniesta based on......... guess......... statistics. And later on changed his display name to "Juande Ramos" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Enough said

J

justin

Fine I will stop talking about statistics, even though none of you can say how Iniesta's contribution makes him one of the best in the world.
None of you can deny that many players will look better than they actually playing beside Xavi and servicing Messi, Henry, Eto/Ibra. This is why I say Iniesta is only a system player who only looks good when playing with great players.
Can Iniesta carry the team if Messi and Xavi got injured?? NO WAY!!!!

Iniesta better than Fabregas :lol::lol::lol:
What a joke.
Fabregas is a difference maker, not a system player. Unlike Iniesta, Fabregas looks good playing with inferior players at Arsenal. If Wenger replaced Fabregas with Iniesta Arsenal wouldn't even make it into the europa league.

Fabregas is superior in every single aspect of the game expect fancy dribbling. Shooting, control, awareness, long and short passing, set pieces, tackling, creativity, vision, aggressiveness etc Fabregas is much superior. Iniesta only gets picked ahead of Fabregas for Spain because of team politics, so many journalists have said it's ridiculous how Fabregas isn't a starter.

No wonder Barcelona want Fabregas. In the event Xavi and Messi got injured Fabregas could carry Barcelona something Iniesta could never do.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Jesus .. you are such a tool ,yeah that's why Hleb was the bees knees in Barcelona ..

Barca want Fabergas as Xavi is getting older and Iniesta will move to the RW spot to replace departed Henry ...

as for
1) If Arsenal replaced Fabregas with Iniesta will Arsenal be a better or worse team? Better
2) If Chelsea replaced Lampard with Iniesta will Chelsea be a better or worse team? Better
3) If Liverpool replaced Gerrard with Iniesta will Liverpool be a better or worse team? Better
4) If Iniesta was really that good could he carry Barcelona if Messi and Xavi got injured ? quite funny how now he need to replace 2 players

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Fine I will stop talking about statistics, even though none of you can say how Iniesta's contribution makes him one of the best in the world.
None of you can deny that many players will look better than they actually playing beside Xavi and servicing Messi, Henry, Eto/Ibra. This is why I say Iniesta is only a system player who only looks good when playing with great players.

What a joke.
Fabregas is a difference maker, not a system player. Unlike Iniesta, Fabregas looks good playing with inferior players at Arsenal. If Wenger replaced Fabregas with Iniesta Arsenal wouldn't even make it into the europa league.

Fabregas is superior in every single aspect of the game expect fancy dribbling. Shooting, control, awareness, long and short passing, set pieces, tackling, creativity, vision, aggressiveness etc Fabregas is much superior. Iniesta only gets picked ahead of Fabregas for Spain because of team politics, so many journalists have said it's ridiculous how Fabregas isn't a starter.

No wonder Barcelona want Fabregas. In the event Xavi and Messi got injured Fabregas could carry Barcelona something Iniesta could never do.

Actually it's generally Xavi who looks better when playing alongside Iniesta, rather than the other way around. It's funny how Samuel Etoo is scoring nowhere near the number of goals he was at Barça, how Messi doesn't play as well without Iniesta in the side.

Cesc Fabregas can't get Iniesta out of the Spain team, he wouldn't come close to pushing him out of the Barça side. It's only ignorant London journos who can't figure out why Cesc doesn't play for Spain, the rest fo the world know exactly why and the reasons are called Xavi and Andrés Iniesta. It has nothing to do with team politics. Fabregas is a decent player who looks better than he is because he gets so much space in the EPL, he doesn't have anywhere near the ability to open play, dribble or dictate the game in the way Iniesta does, but obviously you can't get statistics on those aspects of football so they don't count :rolleyes:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

What a joke.

The fact that Fabregas looks good when played with inferior players is the reason he's not picked ahead of Iniesta, and Barca wants Fabregas only for the political reasons & they are nothing but being carried away by the hype developed by the useless English media that Fabregas the best Mid-Field player there is!!! It's the same media that blows trumpets saying Walcott is some magical kid & the GeNext hero, but look into the facts... he's nothing but a pacy striker who can't shoot in front of goal to save his life!!!

M

messiniesta

justinhk... We're all thoroughly impressed by your vast vocabulary consisting of 50 words (superior, inferior, statistics, assists, contribution, system player) and appreciate the unique perspectives that you have brought to the table in each of your eight posts. We now all agree with your flawless logic: Iniesta sucks. Now STFU and crawl back to your hole

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
guys come on ... his arguments are based purely on heresy and conjecture. he has nothing to back up his claims aside from opinion, and it seems his opinion is heavily biased. This is a circular arguement that will go nowhere. can't we pretend he's Aasim and just ignore him?

V

Valon

The forum should have a policy where we don't allow retarded people here and ban then. Speaking of that... nvm. :D

desoe

The funny stuff is that I actually know Arsenal fans, who admit that Iniesta is a better player than Cesc.

And the strange thing seems to be that I can't find any cules, who think otherwise.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Jesus .. you are such a tool ,yeah that's why Hleb was the bees knees in Barcelona ..

Barca want Fabergas as Xavi is getting older and Iniesta will move to the RW spot to replace departed Henry ...

as for
1) If Arsenal replaced Fabregas with Iniesta will Arsenal be a better or worse team? Better
2) If Chelsea replaced Lampard with Iniesta will Chelsea be a better or worse team? Better
3) If Liverpool replaced Gerrard with Iniesta will Liverpool be a better or worse team? Better
4) If Iniesta was really that good could he carry Barcelona if Messi and Xavi got injured ? quite funny how now he need to replace 2 players

:beer2::beer2:

the total truth, if ineista was in the PL all the english media would be on their knees in front of him, kind of what they are doing to cesc atm

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Actually it's generally Xavi who looks better when playing alongside Iniesta, rather than the other way around. It's funny how Samuel Etoo is scoring nowhere near the number of goals he was at Barça, how Messi doesn't play as well without Iniesta in the side.

Cesc Fabregas can't get Iniesta out of the Spain team, he wouldn't come close to pushing him out of the Barça side. It's only ignorant London journos who can't figure out why Cesc doesn't play for Spain, the rest fo the world know exactly why and the reasons are called Xavi and Andrés Iniesta. It has nothing to do with team politics. Fabregas is a decent player who looks better than he is because he gets so much space in the EPL, he doesn't have anywhere near the ability to open play, dribble or dictate the game in the way Iniesta does, but obviously you can't get statistics on those aspects of football so they don't count :rolleyes:

Hey! Xavi needs no body to make himself look better... He's the king of Mid-Field

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
CA I think, being honest, while Iniesta IS a better player IMO better than Gerrard I think Liverpool would be worse without Gerrard. Gerrard scores more, is their captain, their symbol, can speak the language, more influential.

Home of Barca Fans