Andres Iniesta

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
995789_10151938048284305_249932724_n.jpg

You all know whats comming next :D

I didn't realize Busquets is this skinny.

ShandyFFM

I really love don Andres but if im honest i think Cesc is the better option for us this season. Andres slows down our game when going forward and Cesc is more of a direct going forward player !!!

Neal Faradinho

I really love don Andres but if im honest i think Cesc is the better option for us this season. Andres slows down our game when going forward and Cesc is more of a direct going forward player !!!
:facepalm: I think you are thinking about Xavi, not Iniesta.
Replacing Iniesta with Cesc? No way

Galning

Please say that was a joke.

I'll post this gif to distract people from your post just in case.

fvba82.gif

CatalinR10

You're this close of beeing killed by the angry forum mob. :lol:

aVOPYOd_460sa.gif

F

Flavia

After only one game? I expect Martino to find a way that they both play well, when Xavi is rested.

ShandyFFM

Please say that was a joke.

I'll post this gif to distract people from your post just in case.

fvba82.gif

Not talking about skill or abilitys. Im just talking about the way those two players behave on the pitch. And imo you could especially see last season that don Andres hasnt the workrate as Cesc and the drive to go forward and score or play the deep pass. When it comes to controlling the game and passing no one can reach Andres but this istn needed all the time. With him we are playing a more posession and calmly game with Cesc we play a more direct way imo. And perhaps with Iniesta and Messi from last season we couldnt press propper because both didnt ran that much as we have seen Messi against Levante. If we want to be as good as in the past we cant handle even one player who wont press as much as the others

Last edited:

Elite-BkD

Iniesta is better at playing direct football than Cesc. He's considerably more technically gifted and intelligent and has better awareness/focus. Don't get me wrong, Cesc is quite the player but that's just how it is. Also, while it was a nice game to see, Cesc is getting a little too much love for looking fantastic in a match against a shit side which was played off the park from start to finish and outclassed in literally every single position and matchup by a crazy gulf. If it comes down to having only one of the two on the pitch in one of the biggest matches against a top team, it's definitely a no-brainer.

Home of Barca Fans