Andres Iniesta

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: 8 - Andres Iniesta

It'd be priceless to have him and Messi on the flanks. But with Henry in current form we can be calm.

S

Snyde

I'd rather he rest up fully and come back with a bang come the second half.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

So now we have him back and fit, and im also glad Pep didn't use him against Villareal because now he'll be much more ready and maybe 90 mins ready.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife

Iniesta is the most constant Barca player. Rarely has a bad game. Xavi, Messi and Eto have an off night here ant there, Iniesta never

Evil

Shabazz

Initially 12 y.o. Iniesta was supposed to sign for Real Madrid but when his parents went to check the facilities for the youth players they we're surprised by crime on the street near the apartments. They were then advised to travel to Barcelona and take a look at FC Barcelona school for youths: La Masia. The trip resulted in Iniesta enrollment in the Barça youth ranks. From that moment on he worked his way up the club ranks.

T

TinaFCB

Welcome back Casper. Pep will have headaches deciding who to start!

barSELOna

We dont need a left winger. Maybe Fabregas will come to Barca. It'd be better than Silva

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife

Iniesta was again on the bench. Hope it`s not permanent though.
It`s evident that Henry is more dangerous in the middle so why not rotate him with Eto and let Iniesta back in his place.

Barca_Ray_USA

I wouldn`t worry a bit. He`s in line for Espanyol and I agree with some comments here that this game is probably even more important than Deportivo

Home of Barca Fans