Andres Iniesta

Iniesta

:shock: 6 weeks, going to miss him in the El Classico. He is underrated by many(apart from barca fans ofc) which is a true shame.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Selo, I think he won't be at our disposal but even if he manages to get healthy in time his form won't be on the same level for quite some time. I'd prefer that he doesn't rush the healing process to avoid any possible complications later in the season.

barSELOna

messi said:
Selo, I think he won't be at our disposal but even if he manages to get healthy in time his form won't be on the same level for quite some time. I'd prefer that he doesn't rush the healing process to avoid any possible complications later in the season.

Messi , u r right but his disability isnt so long time .Just 6 weeks so he wont be able to be like now but he will be ok anyway his performance was great now

B

Bardh

Re: 8 - Andres Iniesta

Stunning player and a great person. Very versatile, can penetrate on the left as good as he can control in the center. A big loss for almost two months.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Guess who returned to light training... And sooner than expected!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

He did some light running. Still, not expected to get back for any of "tough schedule" matches. But who knows...

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

If he pulled off phase one that quick, he can do it in phase 2 also! ;)

M.L. King

The Preacher

I hope they wont rush him to play; I'd rather see fully recovered Iniesta even though his arrival might be postponed for few weeks.

roll

Tryin` to be hated

My 3. fav player after messi and xavi. I hope he will return soon.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

If we play so well without Iniesta I wonder what`ll be when Casper gets back!

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

We'd have a devastating Attack, well.. a much more devastating attack then ours is currently.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

I'd like for him to fully recover, either way we're beating madrid.

Home of Barca Fans