Andres Iniesta

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
FIFA world player is just crappy. Every captain and manager sends in his favourite player. You should check the votes from this year. Some votes: seriously.
http://fr.fifa.com/mm/document/classic/awards/99/15/29/resultsmenforfifa.com.pdf

Ballon d'or is mostly reserved for a player whose club wins (the most) prestigious prizes. They than pick the best player of that team. That's how i experience it, at least.

But you can't really say that he is better than Torres. If you put him in the position of Torres, Torres will be be the better player. If you place Torres on Iniesta's spot, Iniesta will be better.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Yeah I get what you mean. Sure, they play in different positions and you may not be able to compare them in that matter... But you can compare their value in the game plan and what they contribute to the game. Of course Torres can make a huge different some times in by scoring important goals, but Iniestas creativeness is for me more valuable and there for he is a better player. He adds more to the game than Torres do...

MJ BarcaFan

FIFA World Player of the Year is voted by an International team coach and its captain, that's how FIFA works ever since and for the Balon D'or (French Football magazine that gives this) sports journalists from all over Europe are the ones who vote.

IraqiCulé

Henry needs to take Iniesta to get a tattoo that will enable him to start scoring goals. Iniesta would be on par with Messi if he could.

Zqa-

How can he a supreme passser, but can't score? Why can't he just pass to ball into the net? :lol: So weird.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Messi did it. First goal. Not even shooting, he thinks the framework is a Barcelona player. Messi just passes the ball to the pole.

Zqa-

Messi did it. First goal. Not even shooting, he thinks the framework is a Barcelona player. Messi just passes the ball to the pole.

Exactly.. Why can't Iniesta do that?

As I remember, he has bagged 5 goals this season.

E

Esteve

Scored tonight & the OG came from a cross of his! Man of the Match without a shadow of a doubt :worthy:

maz

I walk the line
Iniesta is worth more than kaká at this point in time. And this is coming from a massive kaká fan.

Home of Barca Fans