Andres Iniesta

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
A NEGATIVE QUALITY:
Plenty; Impatient at times, stubborn...

Can't really see that in Iniesta. :D

maz

I walk the line
"i dont want to go to the beach..i want to stay at home and play video games...no u cant drag me out into the sun. no. NO.

Oh ok then, but ill stay under a parasol".

FiReFTW

Iniesta is a incredible player , the only thing I wonder about him is if he is made out of paper? He seems to fall down alot and gets injured alot too , not good at all he is a important asset.

C

Culer10

Iniesta has a very big influence on Barcas style of playing. Remember time when he was injured? Barca played different football.

Benetton

The Rolling Stone
In Malaga game, Barcelona was not able to score a goal after Xavi and Iniesta were Substituted!. This shows that Iniesta and Xavi are the backbone of Midfield and the Team. Without them Barca may stumble!. Both play full 90 minutes for Spain many times!

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
He looked slightly jaded tonight. However if a jaded iniesta plays like that then it just goes to show what an in-form iniesta can play like!

IraqiCulé

I have a feeling one day Iniesta's going to end up scoring one hell of an important goal for us. He was really unlucky tonight.

[youtube]ER4g1u2SxAY[/youtube]

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Let us hope so :D

He is like a midfield machine... takes the ball, and makes a great pass or opens up space like no one else.
Definetely one of the best players in the world today, for me he is better than Torres and there for he is top3.

Of course he is better than CR7 aswell...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Comparig Iniesta with Torres or even Ronaldo is just nuts. It doesn't work. Not because Iniesta is outstanding or something, just because they are way different players.

If he had some great physique (muscle, height, ...) he would be on of th emost complete players. I miss that in a lot of players in Barcelona.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Of course you must be able to compare them since they are all fighting for the same prize which is - FIFA Player of the year and Balon D'or...

D

dovla

I think thet Iniesta is much better player than Torres or Ronaldo. Really, he's the right replacement for Ronnie.

Home of Barca Fans