Andres Iniesta

alexjanosik

The Game
Jenas better than Iniesta.Do people actualy think that?The only Tottenham player who would make the squad at Barcelona is Modric.

Warik

I'd take a fit Ledley King and Woodgate tbh. Woodgate seems to of cured his injury problems, only 1 minor injury since he went to Spurs. But we don't need centre backs.

L

Liskie

It's hard to imagine that a player with the talent of Iniesta could end up on the bench during important games. However, I think it could very well be the case if Guardiola goes for defensive stability...

Barca_Ray_USA

Or we`ll maybe see Iniesta on the right flank instead of Messi. (If Leo comes back from SA too tired)

---Keita--Toure
-------Xavi
Iniesta-Eto-Henry

shadows

Or we`ll maybe see Iniesta on the right flank instead of Messi. (If Leo comes back from SA too tired)

---Keita--Toure
-------Xavi
Iniesta-Eto-Henry

Think that might very well be the formation .Instead of Keita it will be Busquets and all players who travelled 2 South America might be given a rest before the Bayern game...esp Alves and Messi!

A.Iniesta

Think that might very well be the formation .Instead of Keita it will be Busquets and all players who travelled 2 South America might be given a rest before the Bayern game...esp Alves and Messi!

well actually I prefer Keita than Busquets

E

Esteve

Both Iniesta & Xavi would walk into any side in Europe, easily the best midfield partnership out there at the moment, Iniesta is Xavi's natural successor at barça. What has been said about Euro 2008 being a wake up call for people that weren't aware of how good Xavi & Iniesta really are is very, very true! Bought an away jersey in Camp Nou a few weeks back with Iniesta on the back :worthy:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Incredibly nice. Tells a lot about himself. I love his personality.

(is he trying to convince us that he is a robot by the way?)

Home of Barca Fans