Andres Iniesta

Barcafan 2304

Injury is a concern. Some people have questioned whether we need Cesc and whether he would get in the side. However, given the fact Xavi has turned the 30 and Iniesta's injury concerns, id say it pretty much indicates that we do need a player of his type at Barca

Galning

Any news on his injury?
I'm pretty pissed off about it, I really don't care about the Spanish team... Don Andrés has to be ready for next season!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Lessons from today's match :

i) Keep Iniesta in the fucking mid-field
ii) Refer to i)
iii)Are you such a dumb-ass!? There's already a recursive condition!!

So Pep... PLEASE DON'T GET FABREGAS ALREADY!! We NEED Iniesta in the mid-field rather than a certain "supposedly-cule"

After some rethinking, I learned another lesson... Silva is no left winger that we want!!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I said it before and I'll say it again; something just isn't right with Iniesta's situation. Every time he gets injured, he ends up back earlier than expected. And every time it ends up being a disaster.

The man needs a fucking rest.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I know, I just think something isn't right. Robben never played 30 games in a league season. Marquez never had two 30+ seasons in a row. Between 04-08 Iniesta never played less than 30 games a season, and now all of a sudden he can't string together 2 games without being on the treatment table?

He could be going down the Vicente path where it's a degenerative condition that's only going to get worse, which means he's fucked, but I find it weird that he always seems to return when he's reported as "unlikely"

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Probably not fair to judge the kid on one performance but I was thinking the same exact thing during today's match :p

But he's an excellent attacking mid fielder no denying that... that chip he put to Iniesta was so awesome!! Imagine Messi instead of Iniesta there, it would have been one of the goals of the WC

barca96

everytime i see him attempting a shot, i know it's going to be a goal kick.
its either on target but too soft or way off target :lol:
needs to eat more vitamin

Home of Barca Fans