Iker Casillas

Zqa-

Ha ha. As long as Madrid got 4 monkeys in their backfour, doesn't really matter how good he is.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
VB, remember that Casillas made more awesome saves than concede goals against us, without him it would've been about 9 or 10-2 ;)

F

FCB_Titi_LB

what a match....real without him...would be bunch of headless chickens running on the pitch:D
toooooo tototo k tooook koteiiiiiiit tok tok tok

Naked-Chickens-Israel22may02a.jpg
MikeTheHeadlessChicken.jpg

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Well, Real bought all those star players in the summer but it could be that the brightest star of them all was already in Madrid.

How many times is he singlehandedly going to save Real? And he is only 28, unbelievable. You just have to love him.

MinaFCB

the only Real's player i like.he's one of the best goalkeepers ever and surprisingly normal person.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

the only Real's player i like.he's one of the best goalkeepers ever and surprisingly normal person.
the only reason he acts normal is because he plays with lot of barca players in spanish national team and respects them

C

ChuckaOwns

That's why i hate him. Saves too many going-to-be-goals.

ryuken

I really like Iker, he is the only thing that i like in the Capital, maybe cuz i love SPAIN NT :D

IraqiCulé

Having Messi on your team is like cheating, but Casillas isn't far from it! He's RM's get-out-of-jail card.

Home of Barca Fans