Patrick Kluivert

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I think Kluivert was like a not motivated version prototype of Ibra. He was arguably the most complete striker of his time, but his mentality sucked.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, Kluivert was awesome when I started to like football, so naturally I'm a fan of him. Legend, don't care what people say about him. The fact that he's the top scorer for Holland says it all considering his mentality and such. He could easily have had 50-60 goals with the right mentality, but 40 is still an assload.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hm..Interesting takes. I won't remember Kluivert for anything good. He was an average striker with great technique. But I admit it's not easy when he had Ronaldo as his predecessor.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I consider when it comes to talent, Ronaldo and Kluivert were in the same league. Ronaldo was better, of course, but both were borderline unguardable on their day.

S

sosho

-my 1st thread-

well Ive always been a great fan of him ad was devastated to hear him move to newcastle.
we shoulda kept him maybe and let Eto'o bench him after a year.

Barcilliant

Kluivert missed too many chances-preferred a guy like Romario. Romario was clinical and Rivaldo made Kluivert look uncoordinated.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Kluivert latest:

Ex Barca Patrick Kluivert:
“I have good relationship with Guardiola. I’m not surprised at his success with my favorite team”.
“I was at Wembley with the fans of FC Barcelona. I jumped when they sang “Madridista qui no boti”.

:)

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
One of the best Dutch strikers there has been. Pure talent, amazing header and superb technique. Indeed, he could have made more of his career, but he didn't do too bad in my opinion. Just ended it all wrong...

Home of Barca Fans