Maicon

veryfatchocobo

Wow City fans. What did Hamzah do to you guys? You guys make this perfectly good and legal thread turn into an "I hate FlyLo and Hamzah thread, and we think we're cool to do this." This wasn't what this was intended to be, and don't start an internet fight.

I thought that Dani Alves was better than Maicon at first, but I think he's proving me wrong. Maicon's world class. He not only runs up and down the right side like the Energizer bunny, he defends well, too.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Wow City fans. What did Hamzah do to you guys? You guys make this perfectly good and legal thread turn into an "I hate FlyLo and Hamzah thread, and we think we're cool to do this." This wasn't what this was intended to be, and don't start an internet fight.

I thought that Dani Alves was better than Maicon at first, but I think he's proving me wrong. Maicon's world class. He not only runs up and down the right side like the Energizer bunny, he defends well, too.

yeah. although we are not seeing the alves of last year i do feel maicon is a more complete player anyway.

FlyLo

I don't mind these non-Barca fans but if you're only here to call us fake supporters: fuck off.

J

Jordzibob

I agree with your opening post Hamzah, I think Maicon is the best right back in the world. Not only he is stronger than Alves, he defends better, can get up and down arguably just as good as Alves, admittedly his crossing perhaps isnt as good but he probably has a better attitude than whinging Alves, so yeh....would prefer to have him. He's an absolute beast of a player.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Another bump in order to build back our search engine.
Here is one compilation of Maicon from last season. His goals and assists:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
looking back at this you have got to laugh at the people who were even mentioning savage in the same sentence as maicon and calling him 'half decent'.

Genossa

Goal.com reports Inter interested in selling him for 20 mil, yes yes I know its Goal.com and that there might be no worse source, but should Barca look into something like this? What if Dani gets hurt? Adriano? Bring in Masch as CB and Puyol as RB?

W

woobie

Goal.com is copying it from somewhere, one assumes. Or maybe they're just making it up.

Is Maicon at this point WORTH 20 million?

E

estranged

:lol: Just saw this thread, the last 2 pages are just gold, especially this:

Seriously the amount of retardation coming from the EPL fans is unbelievable ...
It's psychiatrist haven , plenty of case studies

Home of Barca Fans