Maicon

FlyLo

Then why would you say 'Why don't you make a thread for every half-decent player in the world?'
It just doesn't make any sense, you're clearly insinuating Maicon is only half-decent.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Then why would you say 'Why don't you make a thread for every half-decent player in the world?'
It just doesn't make any sense, you're clearly insinuating Maicon is only half-decent.

nah, what he means is that- you cant make a thread on every fucking player that you find good.

geezus, you have no idea how much I have suppressed my desire to make a Materazzi shrine.

V

Valon

nah, what he means is that- you cant make a thread on every fucking player that you find good.

geezus, you have no idea how much I have suppressed my desire to make a Materazzi shrine.

Go ahead and make it, I'd approve it. :D

Hamzah

High Definition Member

there are several threads about 'every fucking player that people find good'.

C

CTID

there are several threads about 'every fucking player that people find good'.

If that's the case then i will make it my personal mission to make a new thread every day about a different player that i deem to be worthy. I might start with Robbie Savage from Derby County. He's shit, but seems though it's OK to start threads on this forum about any player you wish weather he is a Barca player, Linked with Barca or not as the case may be. If everybody did this this place would be a mess.

2hnza8n.jpg

Position: Midfield
Place of Birth: Wrexham, Wales
Date Of Birth: 18/ 10/ 1974
Height: 5'11
Weight: 10st 7lbs

Robert Savage was born on October 18, 1974, in Wrexham, Wales. He is a right-footed midfielder who joined Leicester from Crewe in July 1997 for a fee that rose to £600,000 due to the number of appearances he made for the Foxes. Rob had made 299 appearances in all competitions for his three clubs at the end of the 2001/02 season with 20 goals in all.

The Foxes were relegated to Division One at the end of that season and, on 28 May that year he joined Birmingham City for £2.5m. The midfielder was happy to have remained in the Barclaycard Premiership after his transfer even though leaving Leicester was not a decision he took lightly. The decision was swung for Savage when he recalled his early days as a trainee at Manchester United.

He said: "Having worked with him [Bruce] during my early days at Manchester United, he always came across as a leader, an inspiration to his team-mates and I'm sure that remains the case now he's moved into management. I've also worked with [Bruce's assistant] Mark Bowen with the Wales squad, so I believe I will be in the ideal place to further my career in the Premiership.

"What also appealed to me was the fact that I am joining a very progressive club; the fans are regarded as a very vocal and loyal bunch and, if I can enjoy the same rapport with them as I have done with the Leicester fans, then it's going to be a fantastic move for me.

"As most people know, I play with my heart on my sleeve and I get the impression the Blues fans are just as passionate."

On the decision to leave Leicester, he said:

"I had five happy years at the club and loved my time there. The supporters are fantastic, likewise the people who work at the club and there will certainly be a big lump in my throat when I clear my locker for the last time. But, at the age of 27, I have my career to think about.

Rob started out as a striker when he was a youth player at Manchester United, a spell in which he was a member of the team that won the FA Youth Cup with Rob playing alongside other home-produced United players such as Ryan Giggs and David Beckham.

After he began as a striker, a move into midfield found Savage in his element. His change of position and his tenacious performances that he has become famous for have brought his career to life and have been instrumental in his progress to the full international team for Wales. He was a member of the only Leicester team to have won a domestic trophy at Wembley Stadium when the Foxes beat Tranmere in the 1999/00 competition.

Savage was linked with a move to the club he supported as a boy, Everton on several occasions during the 2003/04 season. The rumours culminated in Birmingham getting quite irate about Everton's interest, and in July the Welshman pledged his future to the Blues by signing a new four-year deal.

However, Savage's future was far from sealed and he provoked the ire of both his club and fans by insisting that he wanted to move closer to his family home of Wrexham. After weeks of acrimony and stress for all involved, he finally moved to Blackburn Rovers for £3m in January 2005.

His first five months as a Blackburn player proved a success, if not a little controversial. He made 13 appearances in the blue and white of Rovers, gaining 5 yellow cards. However, he called an end to his international career in March after new manager John Toshack dropped him for a World Cup 2006 qualifying game against Austria.

His feud with Toshack and the Welsh FA continued long into the 05/06 season as insisted he retired from international football only because Toshack told him he wasn't good enough to play for Wales.

But on the domestic front, he was a regular performer for Blackburn, making 42 appearances and scoring once. The 2006/07 campaign was another successful one for Savage, but it was cut short by a broken leg in January, which kept him out for the rest of the season.

2007/08 saw him sidelined at Blackburn for different reasons as he struggled to win his place back in the team, only making a handful of appearances by January 2008 when he left the club to sign for Derby County.

Last edited:
C

CTID

You could also just fuck off and stop drawing these retarded conclusions.

OK the FlyLo. I will. Seems though it's you and you're asking in such a nice way i wil. I'll just leave you to support Barca. Kings of the Belgian leauge....ER wait. Barca are a Belgian twam arent they.....? Surely you're not another one of these guys who have fuck all to do with Barcelona but think they have a right to tell everyone else what to do?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Surely you're not another one of these guys who have fuck all to do with Barcelona but think they have a right to tell everyone else what to do?
Your 'local' club is being run by such guys. Those guys tell what your 'local' club does and what not. :lol:

Beast

The Observer
Seriously the amount of retardation coming from the EPL fans is unbelievable ...
It's psychiatrist haven , plenty of case studies

Home of Barca Fans