Votes: 13 39.4%
  • He's a fraud

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Tamer can you close the topic for few days , no need for members who are not involved in the issue to fight between themselves for nothing really

Evil

Shabazz
I'm not a Mod anymore.. but we've spoken about DM for 32 pages here, another 20 in suggestions thread, another 10 in the detective thread, plus other random posts all over the forum. We already know he lied, so personally for me there's nothing more to it, It would be nice if you guys just let it go, your perfectly free to post here though until maybe a mod locks the thread that is... but it's not really mature bashing out the guy repeatedly IMO.

Last edited:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
He seems to think he's got authority to tell people what to talk about and trying to tell the mods what to do.

I think that there should be a some sort of line between intentional mockery and reasonable discussion. I find yours falling into the primary category over the latter.

However, I do have to apologise for having a stricter sense of behaviour than some do, and even so when trying to constrain others to act in a similar manner

Last edited:
B

blueduck

"Stricter sense of behaviour" get over yourself. Seriously.

I'd finished talking about DM before the knight in shining armour came to tell us all what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans