User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is DM for real or a fake?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • He's aight

15 36.59%
  • He's a fraud

26 63.41%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: DiegoMessi/Alessandro/Benjamin

The Observer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tamer can you close the topic for few days , no need for members who are not involved in the issue to fight between themselves for nothing really
    Say NO to "Gif" signature

Shabazz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a Mod anymore.. but we've spoken about DM for 32 pages here, another 20 in suggestions thread, another 10 in the detective thread, plus other random posts all over the forum. We already know he lied, so personally for me there's nothing more to it, It would be nice if you guys just let it go, your perfectly free to post here though until maybe a mod locks the thread that is... but it's not really mature bashing out the guy repeatedly IMO.
    Last edited by Evil; 14th November 2009 at 11:07 AM.
    Bahrain's No.1 Culé

Cardenal de Catalunya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueduck View Post
    He seems to think he's got authority to tell people what to talk about and trying to tell the mods what to do.
    I think that there should be a some sort of line between intentional mockery and reasonable discussion. I find yours falling into the primary category over the latter.

However, I do have to apologise for having a stricter sense of behaviour than some do, and even so when trying to constrain others to act in a similar manner
    Last edited by Plip; 14th November 2009 at 11:07 AM.
    "¡Ciutadans de Catalunya...ja la tornem a tenir aquí!"- Pep Guardiola

blueduck
    "Stricter sense of behaviour" get over yourself. Seriously.

I'd finished talking about DM before the knight in shining armour came to tell us all what to do.