Votes: 13 39.4%
  • He's a fraud

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maz

I walk the line
Thanks for the explanation beast. All is much clearer for me. I feel much more that he is 'guilty' now, but still am surprised that he posted pictures of himself and his daughter.

Beast

The Observer
Thanks for the explanation beast. All is much clearer for me. I feel much more that he is 'guilty' now, but still am surprised that he posted pictures of himself and his daughter.

IMO looks more like Benjamin little sister , i think it's a case of DM posing as one of his friends

maz

I walk the line
Why would he set up a facebook account with his 'real name' and use pictures of his friend?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Bingo, good job organizing it Gio. Also as I said before his explaination for changing his name from Benjamin to Diego is that Benjamin is his brothers name, but that he also knows another Benjamin who is a Manchester United fan and uses that email.

He responds claiming his friends broke into his account only a few hours after being banned despite being MIA for over a week, and despite claiming the email sent to inform him was not his email address. "Benji Lance" took down his facebook photo at most a few minutes after someone posted the facebook link for DM.

It's sad really.

J

Jordzibob

I'm so upset, but I wont believe all of this, DiegoMessi is real and he's just about one of the nicest guys on the whole forum.

=[

Beast

The Observer
Hey u shouldn't post my secrets Ry , yeah he missed ilovesoldado i think he tried Kaka or something
anyhow i changed it to ilove_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ? that' could be used for our next detective episode

maz

I walk the line
To be honest for someone who has a girlfriend he seemed incredibly internet-horny. Asking all the girls for their pictures.

C

ChuckaOwns

Ye i also thought that Maz.

He should have known he wouldn't have gotten past the BFDA.

J

Jordzibob

:lol: :lol: :lol: True, he did like...forum stalk, Zanela...

Does the fact that we're talking about him in the past tense mean he is gone from this forum? Or are we just assuming that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans